Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

malvolio

No team will put 4-5 past an Italian team in a CL final imo. Let's not forget Milan and Inter have won this competition multiple times. I wouldn't be suprised to see them putting a solid final in defense, and losing by just a goal.
You're confusing eras mate. This ain't the 90s

Morten

No team will put 4-5 past an Italian team in a CL final imo. Let's not forget Milan and Inter have won this competition multiple times. I wouldn't be suprised to see them putting a solid final in defense, and losing by just a goal.

Who knows, in a one-off game against an historic side like Milan, City might bottle it.

ajnotkeith

Inter is a solid team and they have a coach who's extremely good in cup games. It will be very impressive if anyone puts 5 past them.

mc_lovin

Real are the best team on the planet. They just get underrated like crazy (cause they have been up there so long?). Opponents don't seem to rate them properly either, maybe because they just don't look that impressive (unlike Peps Barca, which made sure teams would just defend). Vinicius gets outrageous spaces time and time again.

Final will be City vs Real, and quite frankly I can't trust a team with Akanji, Ake and Dias (I have seen him under pressure).

fergus90

City or Real would dust either Milan team.
Real are the best team on the planet. They just get underrated like crazy (cause they have been up there so long?). Teams don't seem to rate them properly either, maybe because they just don't look that impressive (like Peps Barca, which made sure teams would just defend). Vinicius gets outrageous spaces time and time again.

Final will be City vs Real, and quite frankly I can't trust a team with Akanji, Ake and Dias (I have seen him under pressure).
the final can’t be City vs Real. They would play each other in the semis

serghei

Real are the best team on the planet. They just get underrated like crazy (cause they have been up there so long?). Opponents don't seem to rate them properly either, maybe because they just don't look that impressive (unlike Peps Barca, which made sure teams would just defend). Vinicius gets outrageous spaces time and time again.

City are better than Real imo, but Real is 2nd best for sure in the world.

JamDav1982

We conceded 4 against fucking Man Utd
4 to

Cant be City v Real final chief.

malvolio

Yes, european pedigree does matter. But the current Milan teams are woeful. I'd trust them to get spanked in the final.

Home of Barca Fans