Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Devils

Way too easy for Real Madrid. Should be up by more.

Madrid's defence have no problem handling this Chelsea attack.

Porque

Still a shitload of time In this fixture, and a return leg in London.

I wonder though, what's Di Matteo been up to since 2016? Should have brought him back and lean full In on that interim black magic.

JamDav1982

Chelsea will try and hang in to bring pace of Mudryk, Pulisic etc off bench would think.

Real playing a very high line as little threat.

Chelsea look like what they are really.. a team 12 pts above relegation.

ajnotkeith

Real are the best team on the planet. They just get underrated like crazy (cause they have been up there so long?). Opponents don't seem to rate them properly either, maybe because they just don't look that impressive (unlike Peps Barca, which made sure teams would just defend). Vinicius gets outrageous spaces time and time again.

Final will be City vs Real, and quite frankly I can't trust a team with Akanji, Ake and Dias (I have seen him under pressure).
They are 'underrated' because they're 13 points behind one of the worst Barcas of the last 2 decades.

Granted, they have a lot of factors making them much better in cup games, but they have not been anything special this season.

If anything teams respect them too much and parking the bus against them when it is possible to outplay them up the pitch as we have shown this season multiple times.

serghei

Still a shitload of time In this fixture, and a return leg in London.

I wonder though, what's Di Matteo been up to since 2016? Should have brought him back and lean full In on that interim black magic.

Rumor has it he has to donate blood monthly to some shaman to this day.

JamDav1982

So... not so terrible we made 3-3 with whole defense injured against CL seminfinalists in the end?

Haha fuck me scraping the barrel for credit.

Now cheering about getting beat by teams that went far.

Inter dont have better players than Barca. The fact they get to semis is an embarrasment for Barca anfd going out of Europe twice by February.

ajnotkeith

So... not so terrible we made 3-3 with whole defense injured against CL seminfinalists in the end?
Not terrible. But it is a minimum expectation to be able to beat them once over two games.

Should really be able to beat them twice however if want to be up there with the best teams who would probably do that.

serghei

If Madrid wins by more than 1 goal it is nearly tie over imo.

Still, City should do them this time. 2nd leg at home too.

Home of Barca Fans