Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Porque

You reckon?

I don't think Chelsea can possibly have been set up worse than today and yet only lost 2-0 after also getting a red.
That shows you they probably could've won today. 2-0 is a huge missed opportunity.
I think after the red, they would take the 2-0 which isn't a huge margin to overcome at Stamford Bridge.

Despite the late Mount chance, Madrid could have and probably should have put 3 or 4 in.

Birdy

Lampard's understanding:
player down, makes defensive sub to keep the 3atb and 3mds.
2-0 down, subs out defender and md to play attackers
:LOL:
Tuchel as much as I don't like him would perform infinitely better with this Chelsea team than the English xavi.
Tuchel would walk this game with this squad.
Frankie Dumbie Lampard even managed with this elementary gameplan to get two clear cut chances for this team

Morten

Lampard's understanding:
player down, makes defensive sub to keep the 3atb and 3mds.
2-0 down, subs out defender and md to play attackers
:LOL:

Tuchel would walk this game with this squad.
Frankie Dumbie Lampard even managed with this elementary gameplan to get two clear cut chances for this team

Walk it, really?

Their squad isn't anything special, Felix is the definition of inconsistency, Sterling is average, and i still don't know what Havertz is good at, their attack is nothing to write home about.

Birdy

Walk it, really?

Their squad isn't anything special, Felix is the definition of inconsistency, Sterling is average, and i still don't know what Havertz is good at, their attack is nothing to write home about.

They have a clear lack at CF, I give that

But having Enzo Kante Kovasic at md, Reece at RB, CBs of Silva Kouli Fofana, wingers of Mydruk, even AMs of Felix and Mount is a luxury

Tuchel would absolutely cook with that crew. He cooked with an inferior squad to this the last years

Morten

They have a clear lack at CF, I give that

But having Enzo Kante Kovasic at md, Reece at RB, CBs of Silva Kouli Fofana, wingers of Mydruk, even AMs of Felix and Mount is a luxury

Tuchel would absolutely cook with that crew. He cooked with an inferior squad to this the last years

No, they don't just have a lack of CF, their attack overall is just plain average.

This is a team btw, that scores less than a goal each game in EPL, let that sink in.

Birdy

No, they don't just have a lack of CF, their attack overall is just plain average.

This is a team btw, that scores less than a goal each game in EPL, let that sink in.

That is the result of a long process trying to adapt to Potter's tactics.
In the hypothetical scenario where Tuchel is never fired, and continues to work with this squad, plus Enzo Mudryk Felix and co in the winter,
do you really think their attack would have been the same?

ajnotkeith

Lampard's tactics literally had Raheem Sterling playing up front as a target man with the team sending long balls and crosses into him as if he was Zlatan. Lol.

Probably most posters on this forum could set up Chelsea better than they were today and yet they only lost 2-0 a man down. Madrid have to play better than today if they want to win the CL.

Meanwhile, the best striker Chelsea have isn't even registered. Shocking squad planning from them.

Birdy

Lampard's tactics literally had Raheem Sterling playing up front as a target man with the team sending long balls and crosses into him as if he was Zlatan. Lol.

Probably most posters on this forum could set up Chelsea better than they were today and yet they only lost 2-0 a man down.
Plus, that Lampard put out a formation of flat lines, in which the last line was high but there was no press on the ball. LOL

Testament to the inividual quality of their squad that most here downplayed

Home of Barca Fans