Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

De Zerbi could have been got before Xavi.

Leao they wasted the money would need last year and have too much tied up in likes of Lewa.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
What are we rating Enzo to? I would say he is one of the best young midfielders in the world.

Physically, I agree he has his limitations, but he has the ability to impact more on the final third than Jorginho.

I disagree he's pretty much the same player except seems even less fluid with the ball. His distribution is his main advantage and he needs to be carried in midfield. I am totally against those types of players. Not one of the best young midfielders for me either. 100m+ for him is a joke lol

Porque

I bet Xavi would have played his percentage ball against this Chelsea. Maybe would have shat himself in the first leg and put Marcos Alonso as CB and Alba at RB.

Porque

I bet Xavi would have played his percentage ball against this Chelsea. Maybe would have shat himself in the first leg and put Marcos Alonso as CB and Alba at LB.

mc_lovin

Enzo is a good player but horribly overpriced… you look at this Chelsea team though and wonder what is going on ;D weird setup and they did it for years.

Home of Barca Fans