Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Being outplayed for 60something minutes by Frankie fucking Lampard will go down as another legendary feat in Ancelotti's CV

Real knew they would get chances on break also and confident to take them.

Bit like Barca with MSN when fancied those forwards in an open game.

Lampard did set up team well though.

serghei

Easier than expected for Madrid tbh. Battered Chelsea and Liverpool this season, the last 2 CL winners from EPL.

Pep and City better not feck this up.

JamDav1982

Barca MSN were never outplayed like that by the opposition in any CL knockout game they played

Barca often left games open with MSN.

Real were happy to back their forwards in open game tonight.

For a man that loves xG and use it to show domination.... you need to go check the xG for this game.

Birdy

Barca often left games open with MSN.

Real were happy to back their forwards in open game tonight.

For a man that loves xG and use it to show domination.... you need to go check the xG for this game.

I said for 60 min.
Until right before 0-1, the xG is Chelsea 1.8 Madrid 0.5 or thereabouts

Let's not talk about the game, where they got played off the park by a caretaker manager

Morten

xG wouldnt even matter, Chelsea has shit finishers anyway and has scored like 1 goal a game in Epl, so you would expect them to be wasteful.

serghei

Let's be real kids, City and Madrid are no1 and no2 in Europe by a distance this season.

Gonna be a great tie imo.

JamDav1982

I said for 60 min.
Until right before 0-1, the xG is Chelsea 1.8 Madrid 0.5 or thereabouts

Let's not talk about the game, where they got played off the park by a caretaker manager

Aye and games last 90 mins.

Chelsea passed ball well but never battered Real.

Real were always dangerous as panned out.

Birdy

xG wouldnt even matter, Chelsea has shit finishers anyway and has scored like 1 goal a game in Epl, so you would expect them to be wasteful.

Yeah, I did expect them to blow their chances, so I am not even mentioning that.

What I didn't expect was Madrid to be that bad against this Chelsea coached by an apprentice

JamDav1982

Let's be real kids, City and Madrid are no1 and no2 in Europe by a distance this season.

Nah Real have not beat even a team as good this season as Man Utd yet.

Cant really group them with City when also been dusted by Barca in league.

Would fancy Bayern, Barca even PSG all to give them close games. Napoli also even if lost tonight.

If they win it then fair play but not until then.

Morten

Yeah, I did expect them to blow their chances, so I am not even mentioning that.

What I didn't expect was Madrid to be that bad against this Chelsea coached by an apprentice

Lampard isnt an apprentice anymore, he might be shit, but plenty of experience.

Birdy

Barca "Pro-Madrid" Forum at it yet again, by the usual suspects

They still haven't understood after so many years of watching football that a cup competition is often not won by the best team

Lampard isnt an apprentice anymore, he might be shit, but plenty of experience.

Yes. But you get the gist.
His level is just about Derby County

Home of Barca Fans