Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Kul_z

And to think those easy pens given in cl qf while ours not even looked at.. those pens could easily give us the inter route and possible semifinal/final cl, considering the route inter have.

And yes, fuck bayern

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
And to think those easy pens given in cl qf while ours not even looked at.. those pens could easily give us the inter route and possible semifinal/final cl, considering the route inter have.

And yes, fuck bayern
This team can't go past Utd in EL, we didn't deserve CL knockouts this season with Xavi's approach.

Redbuck

ARe you from Norway and have a soft spot for him?

he has been bad tonight.

Missed a pen, missed a sitter and overlooked De Bruyne on empty net.
A goal handed by a defender's mistake doesn't change that
I have to admit, Haaland was terrible tonight. I didn't even know he was in the game until the penalty that he missed. The goal he scored was basically due to the uselessness of Upamecano.

BJJ

Who are the favourites?

Does anyone think one of the Milan sides can win it or is City Real the final itself?

Interested in people's thoughts.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Who are the favourites?

Does anyone think one of the Milan sides can win it or is City Real the final itself?

Italian trams are crap. Finak should be city vs madrid but anything can happen in a final especially if it's city and pep vs inferior teams..

Redbuck

Who are the favourites?

I expect Milan to knock Inter out, and for Madrid to knock City out. A Real Madrid vs AC Milan final would be very interesting considering the history of both clubs in the UCL. I don't expect City to do much against those Italians teams, not bcos they aren't better than them, but the experience both Milan clubs have in the UCL final (especially Milan) would really come in handy for them

BJJ

This is City's best chance imo. City's biggest problem is dealing with pressure. Same as Barca. They collapse under pressure, Madrid thrive on it.
Hoping City will ko Madrid but Pep might just overthink it yet again.

Home of Barca Fans