Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rooting for Inter to win vs City in a final tbh.

City and PSG constantly failing to win the CL is fun. Although I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling Real Madrid are gonna send City packing tomorrow.

Devils

City will win the CL this year.

Inter have done well but they aren't a great side. The winner of the CL will be the winner of City/RM with City being the favorites to advance tomorrow.

Andresito

Staff member
Wonder how high Lautaro will place in Ballon d'Or ranking if Inter win CL. Does he make it into top 3/5 just because he won the two biggest titles?
Just like when Jorginho was considered a winner lol.

TrueCule

Time for City to put Real to its place. They are miles better and should batter them tonight. City is the best in Europe this season and imo they will be champions. From what I saw yesterday, Inter's level is nowhere near the required level to win the champions league. KDB and Haaland would finish the chances Diaz and Leao missed.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Time for City to put Real to it's place. They are miles better and should batter them tonight. City is the best in Europe this season and imo they will be champions. From what I saw yesterday, Inter's level is nowhere near the required level to win the champions league. KDB and Haaland would finish the chances Diaz and Leao missed.
its*

Matteo Darmian will play first squad in greatest football game in the world, CL Final, and maybe win the Trophy.

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Word is Ancelotti might sacrifice Rodrygo to slot Militão back in team

Would end up with Alaba at LB/LCB Camavinga at LM/LWB ahead and Fede taking that RM/RW role again

Home of Barca Fans