Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters
Romelu Lukaku will have won a league and a CL before Harry Kane did. Let that sink in

Well, i lobbied for bringing Lukaku years ago, arguing that he would be very useful to us and score many goals... he was like 22 then, in Everton, scoring nearly (or Over?) 30 goals (headers, shots, FKs, ...), strong like bison, fast, good finisher, ... with passers and assissters we had, he would easily score 40 in Primera and he is strong enough to ram through defenses there alone... everybody laughed at me but I still think big, strong, powerful CF would help us a lot and many times save us...

But I got your point, Kane is better attacker now... but then in Everton, I think Big Rom had more goals...

Pep must leave if he fails again, I think I see in his eyes he is tired & frustrated - although he gives his best to play casual, relaxed, energysed, satisfied, motivated, ... but he fakes it, you can tell he is overdoing it... deep down inside he knows Mancini and Pellegrini could do this what he did so far with $ity...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Same lineup it seems.

Another Bernardo Silva disasterclass incoming? Maybe he'll do better than last time.

JamDav1982

Rudiger was not even all that great last week.

One decent tackle and folk acting like he single handedly stopped Haaland in his tracks.

Home of Barca Fans