Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

kattanib

To assess Inter vs City one can look at Inter vs Barca games. Barca dominated, however lacked the persistence and pressure to break Inter, which City has in abondance. Its a clear City win .. 3-1 or 2-0

JamDav1982

Fancy Barca to do better v City than Real did.

FDJ and Pedri would keep the ball better and have more legs than City CM and Araujo would go up against Haaland.

Not sure if have Messi who wont press if can have that same control in middle though as hd v Real this season.

fergus90

City destroying Bayern and RM like that is a turn of tide. First time one of the oil clubs have destroyed historic teams like that back to back.
Bayern were much more competitive against City than Real, they actually created plenty chances and had more possession than Citeh.

If they performed like that against ze Germans I think they would've dished out a beating on them too. Courtois stopped that from being 7.

I think there are plenty good players in that Real team but they need a new coach with fresh ideas and get rid of some of the old guard.

El Gato

Villarato!
My question : where is Serghei?

Makes out Madrid as unbeatable world class mentality monsters, meanwhile they are 14 points behind in the league and get absolutely embarrassed in CL, whilst Inter who have no budget and an average squad make the finals.

What has he got to say about that? After all, I thought Madrid were amazing and you can never compete in CL without a 200m budget...
Don't ask too many questions

Some people just won't own up to own shite and would prefer to live in own heads

Birdy

@GuillemBalague
·
17m

Try to tell NASA to reach the moon with randomly chosen electricians No. They need the best scientists to get there Now give that same huge NASA budget to the local barber. They won't reach the moon either.

... He has a point about Pep and the usual criticisms

Temptation

@GuillemBalague
·
17m

Try to tell NASA to reach the moon with randomly chosen electricians No. They need the best scientists to get there Now give that same huge NASA budget to the local barber. They won't reach the moon either.

... He has a point about Pep and the usual criticisms

But then if you hand over one-fourth of that budget to our in-forum scientist cum polymath KL, he'll figure out a way of reaching the moon.

Home of Barca Fans