Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Birdy

Why?

Football's most beautiful stories like Greece, Porto and Leicester are based on the premise that David upsets Goliath.
If David vs Goliath is based on financial power, OK
but football and quality of football will always play a role for me.

I didn't like either Greece's or Porto's wins, as there were better teams.

Leicester though was well deserved because all the big teams were bad that season and they won against all in a league format.

kattanib

Let's go Inter!

Save football for us.
If there is any hope for Pep to join Barca anytime soon then winning the Champions League will help .. he will lose the sense of fulfillment next season and if Xavi under performs then we can see Pep in summer 2024

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
By the way, this is why Vinicius isn't even close to Neymar's level when the guy was motivated and didn't have the fitness of a McDonalds addict.

You couldn't neutralize Neymar like Walker did him and like Araujo for the most part have. He had more up his sleeve.

JamDav1982

Pep wont stop if wins CL.

He will want to win multiple with them.

Said it before.. he sees City as his legacy and always said would be there for years bar some unforseen family situation etc.

BJJ

Alot of people including me predicted that City would smash Real. They will beat Inter too. It is a final so I expect a tense, close affair with City winning 2 1.

KingLeo10

Thank God never a RM groupie like yourself

The ones in here who have been will always remain stigmatized

:lol: Resorting to straight up lying now? Just look up my posts from today, way before the FT result

Or from the City tie last year. Or the year before

More important Q, you employed yet? Cos City, Bayern, or Pool ain't hiring cheerleaders :lol:

Temptation

If David vs Goliath is based on financial power, OK
but football and quality of football will always play a role for me.

I didn't like either Greece's or Porto's wins, as there were better teams.

Leicester though was well deserved because all the big teams were bad that season and they won against all in a league format.

That's the sport though......

You have to figure out how to get a result with the tools you have.

Lesser teams trying out a Hollywood style of play like Brighton won't work in CL finals.

Bigger teams can buy better players but it's about the better cohesive collection on the day.

It would be boring if the big boys always won by default.

Home of Barca Fans