Champions League 2024-25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Haraldinho

Culers love to hype up Alves, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Suarez as best of their generation in their position.

Then try to explain away Ronaldo dominating Messi in CL by the fact that he had players like Marcelo, Ramos, Modric, Kroos, and Benzema.
Cr7 scored the 4th or 5th goals or penalties. He saved nothing. They are just big numbers like against Luxembourg or Lichenstein.

The same thing on national team, tap in goals and you claim the goat position.

You guys are sick. After long list of genius of football you sell one guy good on decathlon.

Maradona37

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy really spending his 20 mins of internet from the asylum trying to bait :lol:
He was clearly trying to get a rise out of the likes of you and me with his pathetic little Ronaldo goal stat graphic :lol:

I bet his heart skipped a beat when he saw I had posted after him further up the previous page - only be to be disappointed when I ignored his post entirely (treating it with the disdain it deserved) and talked about Bayern this season instead.

Rassvet

He was clearly trying to get a rise out of the likes of you and me with his pathetic little Ronaldo goal stat graphic :lol:

I bet his heart skipped a beat when he saw I had posted after him further up the previous page - only be to be disappointed when I ignored his post entirely (treating it with the disdain it deserved) and talked about Bayern this season instead.
Don't flatter yourself, dearie.

Maradona37

Tonight's predictions. I hope I haven't jinxed Barcelona.

Edit: Changed Barca to 3-1. Young Boys have been a respectable European outfit for a long time and it seems a bit underestimating them to predict 4-1. It might happen but gonna go a little more conservative.

lol.jpg

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Me too, but gonna play relatively safe. I wouldn't be surprised if especially PSG get something though.

It's a bad start in the two games so far - Brest are winning comfortably and the Stuttgart game is 1-1. Good news is most people will likely have backed Salzburg and Stuttgart as I did.

Wtf just saw Salzburg is loosing 0-3

Also Dortmund, cant trust them, saw some Celtic glasgow fans today, they are on fire

Maradona37

Salzburg used to be very competitive in Europe, sorta like Basel a decade ago.. Even weirder after looking at their market value. This current squad is the most valuable in their history, even more expensive than Brest:oops: Guess it shows that transfermarkt means fuck all.
I think Soccernomics found that the link between success was with wages, rather than transfer value.

Maradona37

Salzburg and Stuttgart got me off to a bad start tonight. 23 percent went with Brest and 17 percent the draw in the Stuttgart game. So not too much damage inflicted.

Home of Barca Fans