Champions League 2024-25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Maradona37

Not a bad night kids - fair enough some of these outcomes are straightforward, but a few done well with. Particularly pleased with the exact for PSV-Sporting. 59 percent went with Arsenal and 39 percent with the draw in PSV. That's where I will make my gains.

Prediction.jpg

Last edited:

Maradona37

nice. Called all of the results when only consider win - loss - draw
Thanks. Yeah like I say some of them are more obvious like Man City or Barcelona, those are like 98 percent or 99 percent predicted.

Others are less obvious though and that's where I should climb the ranks. It's hard to get exact scorelines but often you can get the right outcome (team A or B to win, or draw).

Edit - actually just looked, and in La Liga I have 13 exacts out of 80 games, which is a high ratio for exacts. So much of getting an exact is down to luck, though. A guy could hit the post in the last minute and ruin a potential outcome or an exact.

Last edited:

Windhook

Not a bad night kids - fair enough some of these outcomes are straightforward, but a few done well with. Particularly pleased with the exact for PSV-Sporting.

View attachment 11094
This table just shows how far ahead are the leading clubs. It's a drag. Slovan, Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys... I'd put Dinamo Zagreb's humiliation in this few weeks back as well. The new extended format is good for football's exposure, but it's ahead of time. It'd take years for such clubs to catch up with the top teams.

Maradona37

This table just shows how far ahead are the leading clubs. It's a drag. Slovan, Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys... I'd put Dinamo Zagreb's humiliation in this few weeks back as well. The new extended format is good for football's exposure, but it's ahead of his time. I'd take years for such clubs to catch up with the top teams.
Indeed. That is what I meant by how there were several results tonight where big clubs from big leagues are way ahead. The type that were predicted by 99 percent of people.

The PSV, Arsenal and even Leverkusen predictions were pretty good though. They're far less predicted in terms of percentage.

Home of Barca Fans