Champions League 2024-25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This is actually a good evening isn't it? Vadrid not getting a single point, Bayern also 0 etc. But how the fuck did Juve score with 1 man down??

El Gato

Villarato!
We've been pretty awful away from home for some time frankly. Especially against sides of Leipzig, Lille level.

Barca being favourites for Clasico suits well though. Write this team off at your peril

Maradona37

Thing is, I don't even think about who supports who on this forum :lol: Most are Barca fans, and that's cool :barcaflag:
Yeah true. I was just saying that because you thought I meant what was best for Barca. I just meant about doing predictions for games.

I do prefer Barca to most European clubs though. Mostly because the way they play football is how I want football to be played - possession, pressing, etc.

Messi983

af8363409c6a7e8fff391af1578bbe25.jpg

:cool: :worthy:

El Gato

Villarato!
Sup whats the score:lol: :lol:
Would have been 2-1 if Guler had buried his chances
Played a good chase game despite being awful on ball

Too early to tell this isn't going to work. Often with sides like these when plan A doesn't work, you make one player do something different and it clicks. Team obviously still going through motions with Kroos which is understandable but in a game like this forwards alone should have got it across the line. Mbappe barely fit and easy points lost

Home of Barca Fans