Champions League 2024-25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

FCBfan22

af8363409c6a7e8fff391af1578bbe25.jpg

:cool: :worthy:
Someone convinced him he is playing against Chile today, I guess.

MontenegrinCuler

Would have been 2-1 if Guler had buried his chances
Played a good chase game despite being awful on ball

Too early to tell this isn't going to work. Often with sides like these when plan A doesn't work, you make one player do something different and it clicks. Team obviously still going through motions with Kroos which is understandable but in a game like this forwards alone should have got it across the line. Mbappe barely fit and easy points lost
Womp womp vardrid finished

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah true. I was just saying that because you thought I meant what was best for Barca. I just meant about doing predictions for games.

I do prefer Barca to most European clubs though. Mostly because the way they play football is how I want football to be played - possession, pressing, etc.
I'm 43, I've been a Cule for over 30 years. I've been to Camp Nou like 10 times. If not for Barca I wouldn't give a fuck about football, Barca is special for me - can't explain why, but it is ❤️

Maradona37

I'm 43, I've been a Cule for over 30 years. I've been to Camp Nou like 10 times. If not for Barca I wouldn't give a fuck about football, Barca is special for me - can't explain why, but it is ❤️
Glad you enjoy it, I am pleased you love the club.

I am 42, that's why it wouldn't make sense to pick a new club to support now. Wouldn't feel right.

I tend to like smaller clubs that do well though - your Brightons etc.

Home of Barca Fans