Champions League 2024-25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

jamrock

This format is definitely an improvement. The tennis style seeding for the knockout stages is much better and also adds extra incentive to the group stage.

seeds_placement_0825.jpg

What the hell even is this

MontenegrinCuler

I hate this shit man😒😒😒
Showing me Gigi Buffon career highlights and some madeup shitty award for random portuguse youtuber instead of getting striaght to the point
It takes 15 mins but this shit will last 15 hours instead

Loki

I hate this shit man😒😒😒
Showing me Gigi Buffon career highlights and some madeup shitty award for random portuguse youtuber instead of getting striaght to the point
It takes 15 mins but this shit will last 15 hours instead
And the arrogant greased self-praising mug of Ceferin. Everytime I need to see his corrupt piece of shit face, I have the urge to puke.

MontenegrinCuler

Tf is this Čeferin cult of personality propaganda bro's became a dictator
"Ahhh president we don't understand shit come explain woow you're the best genius"

Loki

Insane how Uefa behaved like the Mafia when Perez and the other teams announced the Superleague. They didn't hold back from threats of expulsion and insults. Ceferin called Juventus CEO a snake. They behaved like the Mafia when a new competitor showed up on their turf. There was no superficial decency, but open hatred and mob behaviour and somehow everyone is again licking their feet. Unbelievable. And everything because fans keep on financing this mafia mob.

MontenegrinCuler

Insane how Uefa behaved like the Mafia when Perez and the other teams announced the Superleague. They didn't hold back from threats of expulsion and insults. Ceferin called Juventus CEO a snake. They behaved like the Mafia when a new competitor showed up on their turf. There was no superficial decency, but open hatred and mob behaviour and somehow everyone is again licking their feet. Unbelievable.
I remember the "It will destroy football" shit
Nah buddy you've destroyed it already

Loki

All these motherfuckers on stage grinning like 50iq morons getting millions after millions, because of the footballer's talent and the fans willing to pay for it. Fuckin locusts, I hate them so much.

Loki

We have Bayern again hahaha. Uefa wanted Flick against his old side, I guarantee you.

Home of Barca Fans