Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

by the way typical Atletico, they are so crap in away matches these days

cant say if its because of Simeone or the team

but they will never win the cl if they can only perform at home

the difference between home and away Atletico is massive

at least lose 0-1 or 1-2 but 0-4 against Benfica...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Donnarumma also. Plus Courtois in the league two matches ago.

But those blunders are not mentioned in here as that would go against the narrative that we have the worst GK ever.

Dont forget Oblak

These days most Gks make mistakes

Think it will be Neuer's last season at Bayern, he cost them the ucl title last season and i doubt he will stay mistake-free in big games this season, Bayern fans will force him to leave ⛔️

Maradona37

Yeah, you have teams like Dinamo Zagreb (a pretty regular CL team) who were thrashed in Munich but almost won against Monaco (who beat Barca previous game) yesterday. So even teams who are overmatched against elite opponents will look much better in other games. They'll have better chances to show that in this new format where they won't have to play against the same (clearly superior) opponent twice too.

Only teams who don't look like they belong so far are YB and Slovan Bratislava. But YB are just in very poor form, they are currently 11th in their league. I would have more doubts about them if they would cruise it in Swiss Super League and then look totally out of depth in CL but when team is in a bad moment for whatever reason(s) (don't follow them to know why they're struggling) that will be even more evident when playing against top European teams. And Slovan are in CL for the first time in their history so paying price of inexperience and just overall lack of quality.

Salzburg also didn't start well but they were a regular team in previous version of CL and more or less always competitive. Probably just have too young team at this time and also have some players out injured. I think they'll do better in coming games though second half of their schedule is very tough.
Agree mate, good post.

Home of Barca Fans