Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Damn, I think we got the worst possible matchup. We have nothing to counter PSG, because our lack of tactical capabilities: we can't play defense (lowblock) or we can't do anything in counter, because we are way too slow. Then that leaves us play possession ball against Mbappe and fellas totally free to counter vs our highline. In other words, I think we fucked tactically, unless we control the ball 80% of the time and somehow stop their every counter possbility.

That's why I wish we signed some ****** fast players with some pace to hurt opponent in counters. This old school low ass possession shit ain't taking us anywhere.

FCBfan22

It's a 50-50 tie, because we play away first. Unless we allow to get smacked in the 1st leg, I think that we can do it.

If Frenkie is back in the midfield, our midifield is far superior to theirs. All they have is counters.

Windhook

On paper PSG have the advantage, but as Brian Clough said: "We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."

ajnotkeith

Damn, I think we got the worst possible matchup. We have nothing to counter PSG, because our lack of tactical capabilities: we can't play defense (lowblock) or we can't do anything in counter, because we are way too slow. Then that leaves us play possession ball against Mbappe and fellas totally free to counter vs our highline. In other words, I think we fucked tactically, unless we control the ball 80% of the time and somehow stop their every counter possbility.

That's why I wish we signed some ****** fast players with some pace to hurt opponent in counters. This old school low ass possession shit ain't taking us anywhere.
Strongly disagree.
They arent a well rounded team. Pace and dribbling is much more dangerous when the team itself is good.

But in isolation if we play our game we can limit those opportunities.

They will be a hard tie, but its better than a number of others we could have gotten.

FinBarcelonafan

It's a 50-50 tie, because we play away first. Unless we allow to get smacked in the 1st leg, I think that we can do it.

If Frenkie is back in the midfield, our midifield is far superior to theirs. All they have is counters.

All they need is 2-0 win home and it becomes very very complicated. We need to play high line vs Mbappe. His biggest strength. He will score a goal or two. Basically need to score 4 to go through or have a chance.

Andresito

Staff member
Bayern will demolish Arsenal.

I think UEFA rigged this to get a Clásico final. We got the easier path because they know Xavi sucks in Europe.

mc_lovin

Realistically the draw only could have been better if we got Dortmund first. But in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter.

Home of Barca Fans