Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

This is why when Serghei says, oh, how could you even expect us to make a quarter final, we don't spend 500 million every summer, it is complete rubbish.

To make the final this year : Finish above Porto, beat PSG, Napoli and Atletico or Dortmund.

Does anyone need to spend 800 million every summer to do that? Should we only expect the final in this case if we had given Xavi billions to spend?

Last edited:

fergus90

Damn, I think we got the worst possible matchup. We have nothing to counter PSG, because our lack of tactical capabilities: we can't play defense (lowblock) or we can't do anything in counter, because we are way too slow. Then that leaves us play possession ball against Mbappe and fellas totally free to counter vs our highline. In other words, I think we fucked tactically, unless we control the ball 80% of the time and somehow stop their every counter possbility.

That's why I wish we signed some ****** fast players with some pace to hurt opponent in counters. This old school low ass possession shit ain't taking us anywhere.
PSG are very unpredictable though. Some weeks they're good, others they are bang average.

The only team to truly avoid at this stage is City. Maybe Bayern Munich too, not because they're any good this season but for some reason Barca just bends over for them.

Horatio

You're welcome
This is why when Serghei says, oh, how could you even expect us to make a quarter final, we don't spend 500 million every summer, it is complete rubbish.

To make the final this year : Finish above Porto, beat PSG and Atletico/Dortmund.

Does anyone need to spend 800 million every summer to do that? Should we only expect the final in this case if we had given Xavi billions to spend?
Serghei massively jinxed xavi. As soon as he dropped him things started looking up. He’s the true MVP. Puts morten jinxing skills to shame.

Nazario1985

PSG are very unpredictable though. Some weeks they're good, others they are bang average.

The only team to truly avoid at this stage is City. Maybe Bayern Munich too, not because they're any good this season but for some reason Barca just bends over for them.

City this year is meh.

Bayern would have been a nightmare for us.

PSG is a very fast and physical team which is no good for our midfield and shambolic defense

Birdy

Dortmund are too soft for Atletico.

The rest I agree with.

Dortmund this season in CL are not soft, they park a bus and counter with Malen Adeyemi and Sancho now
Did it in the group against Milan Newcastle and PSG

It will be a defensive shitshow from both teams in both games
Marginal qualification for whoever does it

iniestaGOAT

Dortmund this season in CL are not soft, they park a bus and counter with Malen Adeyemi and Sancho now
Did it in the group against Milan Newcastle and PSG

It will be a defensive shitshow from both teams in both games
Marginal qualification for whoever does it

Everybody knows atletico will beat them
Then you make excuses it's a knock out game blah blah blah

It ain't a league blah blah blah
And cry more

Just take your Ls life will be easier for us

Nazario1985

It does not mean anything genius
Especially considering last year city spanked the shit out of them

Now admit it you copied a meme.

I wish it was as good as a meme, but according to your logic teams are the same year after year which is stupid knowing the only team who sustained a continuous high performance in CL is ... RM !! and multiple times.

You also don't watch football including City because you would had some doubts the way they nose dived compared to last year.

iniestaGOAT

I wish it was as good as a meme, but according to your logic teams are the same year after year which is stupid knowing the only team who sustained a continuous high performance in CL is ... RM !! and multiple times.

You also don't watch football including City because you would had some doubts the way they nose dived compared to last year.

While it is true I only watch Barcleona matches, (and other big games)
Everybody knows City nosedive everyseason and then show up at business end.

Home of Barca Fans