Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Porque

football in general is really boring these days I find, not sure if pandemic did that but outside of Barca and derby games I barely watch

Superleague when?

As a kid I used to enjoy Robot Wars.

Then it got to a stage that a specific kind of design was most successful and everyone was creating the same.

Sure, the quality went but the entertainment went down.

That's football these days.

Givenchy

As a kid I used to enjoy Robot Wars.

Then it got to a stage that a specific kind of design was most successful and everyone was creating the same.

Sure, the quality went but the entertainment went down.

That's football these days.
Man I used to watch that as a kid also. Had the guy from Red Dwarf presenting and those iconic robots Sir Killalot, Matilda etc. I just googled it and had no idea it went on past 2004.

Good analogy though, these days football feels less 'free flowing' and more stat obsessed. Even flair (Neymar style) and individualism is being bled from the game in favour of efficiency and physicality. If I had a time machine I'm going back to 'Dinho days.

Neeraj

football in general is really boring these days I find, not sure if pandemic did that but outside of Barca and derby games I barely watch

Superleague when?
Yeah I've been feeling the same. Wasn't sure if it was me just changing as a person or what, but just haven't been feeling that excited about football of late. I am sure us becoming irrelevant in Europe has gone some way in explaining my not having the same enthusiasm for every CL night but not sure that's all there is to it...

Home of Barca Fans