Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Devils

This final will be the most one-sided final in CL history lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if Madrid ends up scoring 5 or more goals in it and setting the record for most goals scored in a CL final.

FC B

They have picked the right horse to bet on and support, and we have picked the donkey from Shrek. :lol:
It's a piece of cake to chose Madrid if you are a glory hunter type of plastic supporter but people watch and support clubs for much more than winning trophies and that's all. This is something which the blanco brain is struggling very hard to grasp and pretty much always fail in doing so.

Birdy

@FabrizioRomano
·
21m

Matthijs de Ligt: “I don't want to say that Real Madrid always has the referees with them but that made the difference today ... that is why they have 14 Champions Leagues”, told Movistar.

Truer words have never been spoken

ArtistCatalunya

Mbappe gets it, 100%, France is France, and international football overrides everything.

I doubt France will win the euros this year.
Injury of Coman and Lucas Hernandez. Giroud is aging now; Mbappe is out of form during the last 2 months.. Their midfield is not at his best. There is Griezmann mostly and Theo Hernandez besides Mbappe; and this won't be enough, considering the current form.

For the euros, I think England could have the advantage actually, and also Germany as they're improving lately.
It will depend on coaches too

Morten

@FabrizioRomano
·
21m

Matthijs de Ligt: “I don't want to say that Real Madrid always has the referees with them but that made the difference today ... that is why they have 14 Champions Leagues”, told Movistar.

Truer words have never been spoken

You are aware the players stopped trying way before the shot was taken, right?

serghei

It's a piece of cake to chose Madrid if you are a glory hunter type of plastic supporter but people watch and support clubs for much more than winning trophies and that's all. This is something which the blanco brain is struggling very hard to grasp and pretty much always fail in doing so.

You need to relax. Almost everybody here started supporting Barca because they associated the club with some kind of success and it stuck since then. It is the same for Madrid and their international fans.

Home of Barca Fans