Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So far clearly Vinicius, despite being a disgusting cunt.
Mbape is all PR and disappearing act in crucial games. He gets easily blocked

Vinicius has always had a much better team. Elite GK that doesn't make dumb mistakes. Great defence. Elite midfield. Very good attack if not elite.

Meanwhile PSG have a GK who's worse than even ter Stegen under pressure. A defence that keep leaking. Very overrated midfield.

Similarly:

Vinicius has been dogshit for Brazil.

Mbappe has been godly for France.

companyofcules

There is no vodoo guys, quality always wins over tactics given the tactics of the quality side are not that bad. I mean Terzic won the game, but his team got tired, tried to use Reuse but didn't helped and it ended with a loss. That's football That'swhy Xavi is a moron for taking Lewandowski and Ferran.
Stars win in football if the tactics are not that bad. Pep had one in a lifetime stars, tactics just allowed the spectacles.
Get well you were fucked in the head by not understanding how Cruyffism failed and got saved because most of you are plastics that saw only winning and you took for granted the quality of Messi and you aren't able to get who can make Barca win.
A star wins it's 1 v 1 either by tackle or dribling then he has to pass the stats test since you don't want hedless idiots. Barca for now 11 years took the stats and the good enough story.
Busquets wasn't fired because "alongside" played well. Nah you need to do it alone 1 v 1
So this is my rant, just get well and stop promoting bulshit, the fans are equally guilty as Bartomeu and Laporta , you already started overhyping Bernardo and Nico.

Morten

Vinicius has always had a much better team. Elite GK that doesn't make dumb mistakes. Great defence. Elite midfield. Very good attack if not elite.

Meanwhile PSG have a GK who's worse than even ter Stegen under pressure. A defence that keep leaking. Very overrated midfield.

Similarly:

Also, Mbappe's stats are inflated by playing in Ligue 1, it makes up for PSG being worse than RM overall.

snowy

President Mobutu is getting fat n slow bro

and got the 1st touch of a blind rhino

it's all PR

Birdy

Similarly:

NT competitions is a different standard. Less worked out-coached teams, less sustained tactics, etc.

Mbape's problem with PSG this season, and the ones before was not that he was let down by the rest.
He was nowhere to be seen in important games.
If he is not fed up in open space, he becomes clueless

Vinicius had a better team, sure, but he always gives them the advantage.
He always create something out of nothing with his dribbles, he opens up defences.

Levels between them so far.

Both are disgusting despicable cunts THO
Fits them so well to play for this CUNT CLUB

serghei

Valdes wasn't a great GK as he was wildly inconsistent and had some blunders in him, but we don't win in 2006 without him and he was good in the 2009 run as well.

I mean he did make some saves. But most of the time the other teams parked the bus against us.

He often failed the team. Miles off from Courtois. He left Barca and was done.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean he did make some saves. But most of the time the other teams parked the bus against us.

I suppose the standard isn't exactly sky high when you got ter Stegen's CL performances to compare it to.

He did make a couple of really good saves in 2006.

companyofcules

Terzic won the game :lol:. How do you come up with this conclusion?
I don't have the time to debate low iq this night. Re-watch 4 times the first 65 minutes, might help. Given the disparity in quality having real at your gun point might mean you won the game for an Iq over 80.

Birdy

GPBD-erbYAAgW0o

For the record:
Dortmund 3 big chances
Madrid only 1, the 2nd goal

Draw your conclusions

Home of Barca Fans