Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

You know, having watched Mbappe in UCL in several games(who gives a shit about ligue 1), and then Vinicius, there is a clear difference between them this, and also last season.

Mbappe is a better finisher, a bit faster, but i can't think of anything else he does better than Vinicius atm, certainly not dribbling and close control.

Better finisher if he has open angles, and faster if he has acres of open space.

Both of them are annulled by opposition set up properly. Hence, Mbape nullified.

Vinicius gets nullified only by Araujo or Walker. Much harder then to do

Rassvet

I don't think people will ever realize how much this man impacted Real Madrid's dominance of the modern era

GPBGoutXAAE-CvM

serghei

Carvajal is a big-cojones player. Remember him playing like shit 3-4 seasons ago, then he came back so strong in 2022, and he's been the best fullback in the game since then by a distance. Now scores in CL final and gets man of the match.

They have too many game raising cunts. That is why they have 9 lives in CL and are so hard to put down. You need a special team for that and there are none around atm.

Bad thing is they are top 2 favorites for no 16 next season :lol:.

jamrock

I remember back in the day, I said Montoya would be better than carvajal.

Jesus Christ was I wrong 😂 😂 😂.

That's the kind of guy I am, willing to call myself out on the ass calls I make 🤦🤦.

Doesn't happen often...

Devils

Carvajal is a big-cojones player. Remember him playing like shit 3-4 seasons ago, then he came back so strong in 2022, and he's been the best fullback in the game since then by a distance. Now scores in CL final and gets man of the match.
Seems to happen with every player that Real Madrid picks as their captain doesn't it?

Meanwhile still waiting for good Sergi Reoberto performance vs Granada.

Birdy

I don't think people will ever realize how much this man impacted Real Madrid's dominance of the modern era

GPBGoutXAAE-CvM

Absolutely,

Because he changed their mentality above all.
I have analyzed it plenty.
Before him their fans had a problem playing shitty.
Only Mourinho managed to de-guilt that from the mentality fanbase, so now they are content with winning no matter how

Home of Barca Fans