Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Don't forget guys, Al nassr is also playing Champions league today at 7 p.m.

GGUU0LVXcAADcJd

NKMaribor

Nah no problem. Clearly illegal goal through player inserting self into play by influencing keeper

Would i make such decision? Nope, because despite the obvious impeding, no way Lunin reaches that. The same applies, to the Rudiger situation vs. Almeria, in which Almeria player is already late for the jump, and being impeded by Rudigers junk is irrelevant.

As for Cules, legality clearly depends on the team affected. For example Lunin cannot get to the ball anyway so impeding is irrelevant, so goal stands. In parallel Almeria player also cannot get the ball anyway, so Rudiger impeding him should not matter. But it does. Lol.

So. Honestly who gives a frack. Decision per rules, first fact. Leipzeig are trash, who will get trashed on Bernabeu if Real feels like it, second fact. Cules are the last fans on this planet who should argue about refs for the obvious reasons. Lolz.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You obviously didn’t read very thoroughly as I said I could see it being the shock of the r16.

Still would favour Bayern but they’re in a bit of a pickle currently.

Damn ive overread it! I think especially because they had that big lost Tuchel will be on fire and players will be more focused than normal. Think it will be 2-0 win for Bayern. Hope im wrong :unsure:

Home of Barca Fans