Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Porque

Lucho doesn't rate Ramos. They were looking to loan him out winter market.

Sociedad look comfortable overall. So you know what that means. Dodgy Mbappe penalty or Asensio wonder goal from nowhere coming.

Birdy

Mbape looks pissed and gutted.
I love to see his face like that.
Will enjoy that face at Madrid from next season

Temptation

I would have played Ugarte for Ruiz who is another bum.

Lee Kang In would have been better for chance creation than Vitinha who is another bum. Lee Kang In is not in the bench as he participated in the Asian Cup.

But PSG lacks a controller and Sociedad is controlling the match really well right now. The lack of a controller could be their downfall
They're missing Veratti so badly.

I'm flabbergasted at the total lack of chemistry between these players. They look like they have never played with each other. Struggling to string 3 passes together at a time.

soul24rage

They're missing Veratti so badly.

I'm flabbergasted at the total lack of chemistry between these players. They look like they have never played with each other. Struggling to string 3 passes together at a time.
Veratti and Paredes. Those 2 controlled the game so much and were crucial when they played vs Barca in 2021. It's not a coincidence that PSG best performances in the CL happened with those 2 together.

Those bums in midfield right now don't know how to impact the game at all.

Porque

Agreed. Micah Richards is trying so hard to act like a lad while that girl with the banana tree hair is just as bad with her ladette skit.

No talent and no chemistry in the studio whatsoever.

Temptation

Agreed. Micah Richards is trying so hard to act like a lad while that girl with the banana tree hair is just as bad with her ladette skit.

No talent and no chemistry in the studio whatsoever.

Kate Abdo? I like her. She speaks numerous languages and trolls Micah very well.

That show on CBS is all about vibes and having fun. Don't expect any analysis there.

Henry is an awful pundit and boring.

Porque

Kate Abdo? I like her. She speaks numerous languages and trolls Micah very well.

That show on CBS is all about vibes and having fun. Don't expect any analysis there.

Henry is an awful pundit and boring.

I don't know her name. But I recognize her from the boxing, where she has been replaced by a far better ladette impersonator.

Temptation

I don't know her name. But I recognize her from the boxing, where she has been replaced by a far better ladette impersonator.

You're talking about this show?

It's an American show and they know who they're catering to.

They're getting great reviews from that kind of audience. This show is very popular. They know exactly what they're going for.

I think it's dumb but entertaining.

Birdy

Nasser Al-Khelaifi has to be one of the worst presidents/sporting directors of all time?!

The geezer is absolutely clueless about the sport. All he does is smile like an idiot everywhere.

He never had the expertise for SD position. At first, he had Leonardo his pet.
Now with the hiring of Luis Campos, he has a serious SD

Home of Barca Fans