Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

lets hope so; I am not even mad we lost today if that means Tuchel is gone

Flick prioritizes Barca per reports, and will wait until the summer

The stupid Bayern board is making mistake after mistake. What they did to Nageslman was non-excusable.
Sacking Tuchel now will be another mistake

topt

The stupid Bayern board is making mistake after mistake. What they did to Nageslman was non-excusable.
which reports ?
No, Tuchel really does suck unlike nagelsmann

fergus90

I don't think Tuchel can have any complaints if he gets his marching orders to be honest.

2nd in the league is a complete disaster for them. Lost to a third division side in the cup, play lifeless football.

FC B

Why not beat Napoli and pray we draw Lazio next so we can fluke our way into the semifinals somehow? Think I'll dream that one tonight😴🛌
Beating Napoli will mentain Xavi at the club. The sooner he is ousted the better for the club.

Birdy

I don't think Tuchel can have any complaints if he gets his marching orders to be honest.

2nd in the league is a complete disaster for them. Lost to a third division side in the cup, play lifeless football.

He hasn't been a success by any standard.
But
1) he has good excuses. The board refused to back him with signings. He demanded a defensive 6 they never got for him
1) he should be given time at least until the summer. The idiots running Bayern have transformed the coach position into an ejection seat. That belittles the club first and foremost

topt

Hey, long time no see. How's life?

Could you summarize Tuchel's stint at Bayern? When, what, where and why did it go wrong?
hey, not good as you see, ha ha
I think it went wrong from the start, we were always hoping it will improve but it went from bad to worse; Tuchel is done as a top coach if he ever was

Birdy

which reports ?
No, Tuchel really does suck unlike nagelsmann
@Barca_Buzz
People very close to Hansi Flick say that he is especially excited to be able to coach Barcelona and he has confessed this to his relatives. Not only that Flick is learning Spanish, he is looking for assistants who speak German and Spanish so that they can act as a bridge in the case of being chosen for the Barcelona bench. Oscar Corrochano and Cristian Fiél [current head coach of Nürnberg] are two names mentioned in this regard.

@Alfremartinezz

@FCBRonit
·
Feb 7

Hansi Flick’s biggest point of interest are Barcelona’s youngsters. He is a fan of ‘each and everyone’ of them and he believes that he can develop a young Barça into one of the most exciting teams in Europe with all the talent available.

topt

He hasn't been a success by any standard.
But
1) he has good excuses. The board refused to back him with signings. He demanded a defensive 6 they never got for him
1) he should be given time at least until the summer. The idiots running Bayern have transformed the coach position into an ejection seat. That belittles the club first and foremost
only mistake was sacking Nagelsmann and for that Kahn and Brazzo had to go; Tuchel is even below Kovac level and has to go.

Birdy

And it also seems we are not even worried about Bayern's interest:

@FCBRonit
·
Feb 13

Barcelona aren’t worried about Bayern Munich’s interest in Hansi Flick. Barça will offer a long term project to Flick, which they believe will not come from Bayern. Flick has already shown interest in Barça’s project.

PS: topt mate your best chance is to stick with Tuchel for one more year, or your clown board can try to bow down and plead Nagelsman to come back

fergus90

Tuchel I do rate as a decent Coach but i think he's been going through a rut that has lasted a while before his Bayern stint started. His initial first few months at Chelsea were great which lead them to the CL win but they faded away. Were very poor by the time he got sacked.

At Bayern it's not really worked from the off. Barely held on to the title more due to Dortmunds fuck up. This year thrashed in the Super cup, eliminated in the league cup by a third division side, second in the league etc.

The other issue is, it's not uncommon for him to upset someone at the club. Happened everywhere he's been.

Home of Barca Fans