Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Porque

I don't think it matters. Everyone will be difficult. Even Dortmund have supreme pace which will hurt us more than Napoli did.

Maybe get Madrid and try and turn it into a domestic tussle and all those cliche's.

Temptation

As long as we avoid City and Bayern everything is possible.

Ofc Dortmund/PSV would be the best opponent.

PSG isnt strong but need to find a way to stop Mbappe.

Against Real i think the rivalry power will make the match unpredictable even tough they have a better team.

Arsenal/Altletico/Inter are also difficult to beat but possible.
Brilliant post as usual mate.

Couldn't agree more.

I think Inter will be tougher than Arsenal and ATM because of Inzaghi's tactical nous. Barca are used to beating ATM and Arsenal are a totally different team in Europe and have zero European experience in their ranks.

Porque

Porto gave Arsenal a nightmare because they have a tone of individual pace and dribbling on each wing. WendersonG and Pepe are two of the fasting players in the competition.

We don't have that. But we did beat Porto rather comfortably... So F knows what happens if we face them.

jamrock

Madrid would actually be a good draw for us, it will just feel like another classico, players are use to it at this point.

Wouldn't be too upset if we got them.

Knowing our luck we'll get city

Horatio

You're welcome
I like Arsenal as the next opponent. Better than some of the other teams. But I thought the impression was Porto did very well defensively. Can we?

FC B

2011: Barcelona ❌
2012: Milan ❌
2013: Bayern ❌
2014: Bayern ❌
2015: Monaco ❌
2016: Barcelona ❌
2017: Bayern ❌
2024: Porto ✅

Arsenal 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 banish their demons of the last 16 and make the quarterfinals for the first time in 14 years 🥳
Wish to avoid the most Arsenal and Madrid in the next round, would be such a shame to get a trashing from either of those.

FC B

My wish list for this draw.

1. PSV/BVB
2. ATM/Inter
3. PSG
4. Bayern
5. City
6. Arsenal
7. Madrid

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Brilliant post as usual mate.

Couldn't agree more.

I think Inter will be tougher than Arsenal and ATM because of Inzaghi's tactical nous. Barca are used to beating ATM and Arsenal are a totally different team in Europe and have zero European experience in their ranks.

Yes Inter is the strongest of these 3 but still a lot better than getting Bayern/city

FC B

Not because Arsenal are better than City it's just I don't want to get KO by them, if I remember correctly, they never knocked out Barca out of CL as of today, certainly don't want to get fucked by such a side today.

Andresito

Staff member
Sure there are good teams and bad teams to get but the only team I really want to avoid is City. The other teams could easily knock us out too, but on a good day I can see us having two good games where we can go through. With City I find it impossible.

Home of Barca Fans