Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Jesus, people overrate this Inter team to high heavens. They would've went out in the groups last season if Pique didn't give the match away. Then survived by pure luck vs Porto in Last 16.

They are a good team that got sent home by a similar quality team in Atletico. That's it. Both top 8 teams.
This is just a dumb take. They are well-drilled and dominating Serie A. They were better than City last year in the final and should have won if not for Lukaku's defending skills.

It's just in general there are no super top teams like 12/13 Bayern, Pep's Barca or Zidane's Madrid anymore. It's much more even and any team can knockout any other team. Leipzig were better than Madrid over both legs.

Even City look mediocre this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
City are in a tier of their own obviously so let's leave them out of the discussion.

Bayern and PSG are the worst matchups for us since we cannot handle all that pace.

Arsenal and Real Madrid would be favorites vs. us, but we can take them out if we don't play naively like we did in the Supercopa.

We'd be favorites vs. Atletico and BVB IMO.

serghei

This is just a dumb take. They are well-drilled and dominating Serie A. They were better than City last year in the final and should have won if not for Lukaku's defending skills.

It's just in general there are no super top teams like 12/13 Bayern, Pep's Barca or Zidane's Madrid anymore. It's much more even and any team can knockout any other team. Leipzig were better than Madrid over both legs.

Even City look mediocre this season.

Like I said. A good team that got sent home by a similar quality team. Very even tie vs similar quality sides.

Birdy

Like I said. A good team that got sent home by a similar quality team. Very even tie vs similar quality sides.

Stop posting stupid stuff

Inter are like 3 tiers above Pathetico. I know you don't know them, and don't watch them
That doesn't give your the right to utter whatever easy nonsense comes to your head

jamrock

Those are things that happen in high pressure CL games though... be like saying "Inter would have won this if Acerbi didnt fall over and miss an easy clearance".
Thats why it is not as easy to predict as you always claim and worse teams frequently make progress.

I hope you remember that last bit and had that same energy for us last season.

mc_lovin

Stop posting stupid stuff

Inter are like 3 tiers above Pathetico. I know you don't know them, and don't watch them
That doesn't give your the right to utter whatever easy nonsense comes to your head
This reads like stupid stuff after tonight.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi hasn't exactly deserved much of the benefit of doubt considering we were humiliated versus Frankfurt and then had Man Utd eliminate us as well, two teams we were favoured to beat.

But hey now is the time for him to go on a voodoo run if ever. I'd welcome it.

Home of Barca Fans