Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

M

Mastro

He remember me the first Iniesta, with a great talent but no right mentality, he need to gwop up, i think he will be complete in 2011,i saw him sometimes with no clear ideas... but i hope that's only my impression!!

D

Do0m

Come on Henry ! I want to hear the spanish commentator going crazy again tomorow on youtube :D

United

Credit where credit's due. Well done, we were completely outclassed by Barcelona. You were the better team on the night and deserve to be the champions. Congratulations.

Phillip

I always assumed that Puyol was a defensive defender, but today he looked like Evra or Roberto Carlos. Is this unusual for him?

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Manchester United weren't at their best but you can't take anything away from Barca we outclassed them. Messi for Man of the Match.

T

Tekken Lord

Congrats Barca, outclassed us today. Your defence and midfield were so dominant, we played poorly but i take nothing away from you guys. This Barca teams is... really words can't describe how good you are.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
fair play lads you deserved it on the night we didn't show up but fuck it ye outclassed us and deservedly won the game and are deserved champions ill hold my hand up in the run in i thought you were slightly over-rated but how wrong was i? you're the best team in the world and Messi will win the world player of the year and rightfully so well done again

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
nah, you don't have to leave. it was just a bit of a revenge sentence after the last week.

you get the idea. as long as we don't have to play echother, i don't have a problem :p

Home of Barca Fans