Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

serghei

klopp will play with 4 attackers next week. we are 80% through but there is always that slight chance we bottle it given the way valverde plays

it will be a big defensive test for our team

Spot on. This is always the risk with this style. Check Emery bottle job on Camp Nou, Simeone's recent bottle job at Juventus, Valverde's own bottle job on Olympico. All done because of ultra defensive style went wrong, all wasting big leads after the first leg.

Altomonte

What do you mean assuming Barça scores an away goal? If we do then Liverpool will need 5 goals.
you are right, 1+4=5. If we score two goals, they will need 6, and so on. Against Roma we led 4:1 after the home game. 3:0 is a better result.

FinBarcelonafan

Perfect result, but tie is not over. We should play our best game in Anfield. Pool is still dangerous.

Last time they had a long break and no we will have 6 days rest when they have to face Newcastle away. We are in good shape. Hopefully, Newcastle puts up a great fight!

JedBanker

Stegen was also immense for us tonight. Dembele should have finished the tie off. But hey we got a 3 goal lead for this tie so who is complaining.

Centauri B

It's a little similar to 3 - 0 vs Real Madrid in the copa del rey 😂 We played quite shite but won quite convincingly 😂 Luck on our side this season.

It was not similar at all. In that game Real Madrid routed us and were extremely unlucky, we scored 3 goals from 2 shots on target. In this game, Liverpool had a couple of half chances and territorial superiority for 20-25 minutes and after that were extremely lucky not to concede another 5 on top of the 3 they already shipped in.

Centauri B

Pragmatics. I want a chill 1-0 win where we kill the tie off early. So three wins. I don't want to lose in the CL this season, period.

Oh trust me, I want us to win again as well. If possible with a good score. I am just making the point that we only need 2 more wins to achieve yet another treble.

I am still slightly disappointed that Bayern beat us 3-2 in 2015 after we beat them 3-0 at the Camp Nou. Neymar had an excellent chance to equalize in the final minute of that game.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
you are right, 1+4=5. If we score two goals, they will need 6, and so on. Against Roma we led 4:1 after the home game. 3:0 is a better result.

You trying to be funny? It was the way you said Klopp attempting to score 4 at Anfield and then saying assuming Barça scoring 1 away. So Klopp would "attempt" 5, not 4. Was the way you said it man. No need to sarcasm.

Devils

People actually still pissing their pants about Ainfield next week? Lmao, enjoy hiding under your covers...while winners like me will be celebrating making the CL final.

We will probably beat them there too.

Liverpool’s midfield and defense are horrendous.

KingLeo10

People actually still pissing their pants about Ainfield next week? Lmao, enjoy hiding under your covers...while winners like me will be celebrating making the CL final.

We will probably beat them there too.

Liverpool’s midfield and defense are horrendous.

:lol::lol:

but ole neymessi said we'd get 2013 Bayern'ed

Home of Barca Fans