Champions League

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Doni is a good keeper but he has no clue about the penalties. He never chose a side. He just waits to see where the ball will go, and then it`s too late.
Really feel sorry for Roma. Somewhere deep they must have been hoping for a final in their city.

IraqiCulé

What the heck was Vucinic trying to do?

Doni was great at PKs for Brazil in Copa America, I don't know what he was doing tonight.

Heartbreaking for Roma. Such underachievers.

IraqiCulé

What are Barca's potential opponents now, any team? Barca - Arsenal should be nice. Yaya vs. Kolo, Xavi/Iniesta vs. Fabregas.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Probably Barca/Liverpool/Man United

The CL winner either Barcelona or an English team

no disrespect to other teams.

From what I've seen so far, I have to go with Liverpool as the strongest opponents for us. Man U didn't play good today, they were actually really lucky. Vidic scored after 4 minutes with a header, after that Inter took over. They hit the post, the crossbar and Stankovic had two shots really close (he shot over when he had an open goal). Man U had 4-5 chances and scored 2 goals. But I know Man U can play better than tonight. Liverpool on the other hand look scary!
I think that Chelsea is better than Arsenal. Arsenal had big problems with a Roma that had 5-6 key players injured. I'd rather see us playing Arsenal than Porto in the next round.

Last edited:

mmandela

Sueco estrella
You're right about Liverpool, they are the most dangerous team this year... they look moredangerous than United

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And I also forgot about Bayern, WOW! 13-2 was it?

My ranking of the 8 remaining teams:

1. Barca (but a bit worried about Valdes)
2. Liverpool
3. Bayern
4. Man U
5. Chelsea (just because of Hiddink, otherwise Arsenal in 5th)
6. Arsenal
7. Villareal
8. Porto

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans