Champions League

Beast

The Observer
Villarreal have a tough task with the scoreline @ 1-1... a 0-0 (most likely ) will take Arsenal through.. however Porto has every chance to make it.. they did the same to Atletico in calderon going back home with 2-2.. however Man u are not Atletico.. 0-0 or 1-1 will take them to the next round with ease.. this will be the game to watch in the return leg not Arsenal - Villarreal

Warik

But at the Dragao, with their fans behind them, if Porto can put a game in like tonight, and slap some sense into Bruno Alves before hand then imo they have good odds.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Villarreal have a tough task with the scoreline @ 1-1... a 0-0 (most likely ) will take Arsenal through.. however Porto has every chance to make it.. they did the same to Atletico in calderon going back home with 2-2.. however Man u are not Atletico.. 0-0 or 1-1 will take them to the next round with ease.. this will be the game to watch in the return leg not Arsenal - Villarreal

Eh? Porto would win on away goals in that case. I make Porto favourites, no English team has won at the Dragao and 2-2 is a very useful scoreline.

Beast

The Observer
I meant for Porto CA.. holding out for a draw would take them to the next round ... they could be the surprise package for the CL this year (once again ) however Man U are still capable of trashing them

Zqa-

Lucky, lucky man United.. Serisously, how could both the ref and the linesman not award that penalty for Hulk? Tevez took away both his legs.. Anywho.. What a game! One of the best ChL games for a long time.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I screamed to the top of my lungs when Mariano Gonzalez let that beauty in. Sufficient to say, I was the only one in the Univ Pub that wasnt a Man Utd fan... I know what Materazzi feels like when he walks in Paris.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Haha, I cannot avoid my Univ Pub even though it will be filled by Man U cocksuckers next wednesday. The look on the face was just worth all the shit that I got when I cheered on Oporto. It is ridiculous on how many glory hunters that Man Utd has because before I asked the manager to put on the game instead of curling, there wasnt any Man Utd supporter... and suddenly, everyone became one as soon as the game was switched.

Guardian

I watched this game in a pub too, drunk few vodkas with tomato juice. Fortunately, it was a Levski pub so we all were cheering for Porto. Too bad that pussy Berbatov didn't play, it would have been much funnier. Very good game by Porto, only Rooney was impressive for Man Utd, wonderful assist for the second goal. Bruno Alves wears not only my dog's name, but he's as dumb as my doggy. But at least my doggy is funny. I hope Porto will be able to hold ManUs at Dragao and go through to the next stage. Porto for the final.

Btw is it only me, or that Porto man Hulk really looks like...Hulk, the green guy?

Beast

The Observer
that's typical for all great sides after they win the Cl.. we've went through it, Liverpool, then Barca and now Man U ..etc

Beast

The Observer
Btw is it only me, or that Porto man Hulk really looks like...Hulk, the green guy?

2204632_Wojb9.jpeg

HulkPorto.jpg

Guardian

I loved today's Porto team. Only Bruno Alves looked disorientated and I don't have a good opinion on Helton, but the rest were fine. Hulk is my fav already, X-man (Lisandro) didn't have his best game, but he's great too, Lucho, Raul Meireles, the awesom in this game Fernando, Mariano Gonzalez, C. Rodrigues, this is really a good Porto team. Well of course they have some strange players like the substitute Tomas Costa who looks exactly like Spud from Trainspotting, but there is a black sheep in every flock. I feel sorry for his nose though.

TiTi

And that left back guy Aly Cissokho is great and Porto signed him for only 300,000 Euro maybe he is a good option for our left position.

Home of Barca Fans