Champions League

JamDav1982

Exactly what we tried to do in 2020 and got battered. Same thing with Anfield. Barca should always play like Barca.

Barca went to Anfield to score.

Not to sit back and try and hit on break.

Played a high line in a 433 as much as could taking ball up to front three.

Had more of the ball, played high line particularly in first half and missed chances. Didnt park the bus and look to hit on break that game.

Fuck knows what Setien was trying v Bayern.

mc_lovin

Exactly what we tried to do in 2020 and got battered. Same thing with Anfield. Barca should always play like Barca.

Still can't believe we tried to play against them with Roberto and Vidal as wide midfielders :lol:

Had more of the ball, played high line particularly in first half and missed chances. Didnt park the bus and look to hit on break that game.

Anfield was a freak game.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

You're right. I completely erased that game from my memory. The first half was alright.

Devils

Pedriesta will eat Bayern's midfield for breakfast.

DepAnsuBele will be ready by the, hopefully to cause havoc.

Bayern about to get touched.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Flick Bayern >>> Nagelsmann Bayern, they were very motivated to win the cl in 19/20. We will see a different bayern, we are still weaker than them but with luck (as PSG had in their first match against them last season) its not impossible to get one point.

gregorrin10

They better not schedule Bayern-Barca and PSG-City on the same night! :boss: And we get to watch two matches each. :blush: Now all that's left is CR moving to City (or PSG, that way it's Pep trying to stop Neymar-CR-Messi, would be just as spectacular) and we have liftoff! :worthy:

CatalinR10

E9u66OcVIAE1nEn

zBizD7.gif

behindbrowneyes

I'd rather have Bayern in group stage than in knockout-stage. Good possibility to test the limits of the team without much damage if you lose to them.

khaled_a_d

tbh, if Ansu is healthy and in form we are missing only 2 pieces to be a decent team who can put a good fight against any team.
A quick attacker, which in some cases Dembele can do, + A proper DM which we have zero alternatives to Busquets

SmilerBam

That sounds...interesting :)) Anyway, it ll be close between us and Bayern. As someone said earlier, they are not the same team like last year. Still, they are better and i expect them to top the group. We'll be second, and out in the first knockout tie. Glorious days.

Rassvet

That sounds...interesting :)) Anyway, it ll be close between us and Bayern. As someone said earlier, they are not the same team like last year. Still, they are better and i expect them to top the group. We'll be second, and out in the first knockout tie. Glorious days.

The gap between us and Benfica is smaller than it is with Bayern imo. I would say 10% we finish first, 60% second, 30% third

Home of Barca Fans