Champions League

fergus90

There are no real competitive ties in my opinion. United vs PSG looks exciting on paper but Mbappe and co will turn United inside out.

Real - easy draw
Chelsea - easy draw
Liverpool - easy draw
City - easy draw.

Bayern-Atletico looks okay on paper and may be close at the Wanda, but Atletico aren't the defensive beasts they were and do struggle to score in Europe so will probably get folded in Germany.

Inter vs Ajax is my pick, should be an entertaining tie.

All in all, Europa League >>>>>>

Rassvet

Very happy with the draw. PSG get one of the easier opponents they could have and United get arguably the toughest draw they could have gotten.

I wish Bayern had a gotten a simpler opponent but they’ll still probably walk over Atletico in the end despite their shithousing.

Rassvet

There are no real competitive ties in my opinion. United vs PSG looks exciting on paper but Mbappe and co will turn United inside out.

Real - easy draw
Chelsea - easy draw
Liverpool - easy draw
City - easy draw.

Bayern-Atletico looks okay on paper and may be close at the Wanda, but Atletico aren't the defensive beasts they were and do struggle to score in Europe so will probably get folded in Germany.

Inter vs Ajax is my pick, should be an entertaining tie.

All in all, Europa League >>>>>>

PSG have been so bad that the tie is fairly equal imo

malvolio

again and again i'm repeating myself - the CL is a dead competition where super clubs flex their muscles and have to play really good for 2-3 games in the KOs in order to reach the final.

mc_lovin

again and again i'm repeating myself - the CL is a dead competition where super clubs flex their muscles and have to play really good for 2-3 games in the KOs in order to reach the final.

I am all in on a sensible, performance based Super League. 20 teams and top 8 or so play knockouts.

Morten

Benefica, thats a good one for us.

PSG vs United looks exciting, but chances are neither Ronaldo or Messi will be the star of the show at this stage, so people could well be disappointed.

Rassvet

So the draw was rigged or something? I’m seeing that they apparently didn’t put United’s ball back in as a potential opponent for Atletico so they could draw PSG

Andresito

Staff member
What a shite draw lol. At least the quarters will be interesting.

Mostly looking forward to PSG - United. All other ties have clear winners, maybe Inter - Ajax will be competitive but they're uninteresting teams imo.

Andresito

Staff member
CR will absolutely lose his mind, might indeed crack, if messi eliminates him lol

He might be triggered to be at his absolute best now though. This is probably the second biggest game he can play after a CL final lol. His motivation will be through the roof.

Home of Barca Fans