Champions League

Horatio

You're welcome
I like this inter because of de Vrij and Dumfries. But Liverpool deserved win. Tireless as usual. Get in between and intercept every inter pass.

fergus90

Decent result for Salzburg that. I don't think Nagelsmann Bayern are all that tbh. They play with like 5 forwards and are so open to counters. Fancy Liverpool, City or PSG could very easily tear them apart.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Decent result for Salzburg that. I don't think Nagelsmann Bayern are all that tbh. They play with like 5 forwards and are so open to counters. Fancy Liverpool, City or PSG could very easily tear them apart.

I think by the time they play quarter-finals they will have Davies, Neuer and Goretzka back. Not sure why Nagelsmann is not playing Musiala lately and has completely disregarded Roca.

fergus90

How did Adeyemi perform tonight? I would have liked us to get him instead of Torres for 55 fucking millions.

Looked very dangerous in the first half and Salzburg in general looked good. Although second half Bayern dominated the ball so was a bit isolated.

fergus90

I think by the time they play quarter-finals they will have Davies, Neuer and Goretzka back. Not sure why Nagelsmann is not playing Musiala lately and has completely disregarded Roca.

Sure, I meant more that if he proceeded with that formation against a decent side, they will get thrashed. They are missing Davies big time though.

Birdy

Told you to respect Inter more
Inter are underrated.
They will most likely get eliminated at the end, but they might pull off a surprise tonight at their own ground, like a draw or narrow win.

1st half was even, and 2nd half Inter were all over Liverpool,
until Klopp's head turned and he made that triple sub that changed the game in favor of Liverpool.

W for me.

By accident...

Rassvet

Brendan Aaronson created five chances tonight against Bayern. The youngest player to create that many in a Champions League knockout match since Messi against Celtic in 2008.

#USA

Morten

Told you to respect Inter more

1st half was even, and 2nd half Inter were all over Liverpool,
until Klopp's head turned and he made that triple sub that changed the game in favor of Liverpool.

By accident...

Not an accident, this is just what Inter does, look "good" while failing to get a result is what they usually do in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans