Champions League

Raketa10

Stunning player. I hope Xavi was watching this game and saw what a modern day DM is supposed to do.

Mohamed Camara vs Bayern

24 passes
75% pass accuracy
6/7 successful dribbles
6 tackles won
2 interceptions
1 clearance
1/1 aerial won
17/22 duels won

A huge amount of work put into this game by Salzburg's midfield general.

Now back to reality and see again what our DM is doing...

FLggJRnaAAEOdDU

:lol:

Meanwhile - Xavi: "Criticism to Busi? At Barca everyone is criticized and must be accepted. It helped me improve in my day as a footballer, but for me Busquets is essential." :lol:

Iniesta Ultra

It's the approach.
Ancelotti felt envious towards the glory European days of Ernie from some years back.

What he does "vs Top teams" is criminal.
When a team normally plays well cruising through their league with a certain approach and philosophy, you don't change that.
Let alone that such cowardice will ALWAYS get punished in modern football

Is there any coach his age who doesn't revert to unsafe safe tactics like this?

FinBarcelonafan

Stunning player. I hope Xavi was watching this game and saw what a modern day DM is supposed to do.

Mohamed Camara vs Bayern

24 passes
75% pass accuracy
6/7 successful dribbles
6 tackles won
2 interceptions
1 clearance
1/1 aerial won
17/22 duels won

A huge amount of work put into this game by Salzburg's midfield general.

Now back to reality and see again what our DM is doing...

FLggJRnaAAEOdDU

:lol:

Typical.

KingLeo10

If your 5 meter side way passes/back pass numbers aren't at least 58-59 successful/60 attempted in a given game, Mister Hernandez has no time for you.

Rassvet

Feeling a strong sense of deja vu heading into tomorrow:

20/21: An English club was expected to challenge for the title after spending big in the summer. A few months into the season however, they find themselves around midtable. Panicked about missing out on top four, they sack their manager who was legendary player of the club and bring in a notorious German coach. The German coach then starts turning things around with a new brand of football, they beat Atletico in the round of 16, and then go on to win the Champions League.

21/22: An English club was expected to challenge for the title after spending big in the summer....

soul24rage

Feeling a strong sense of deja vu heading into tomorrow:

20/21: An English club was expected to challenge for the title after spending big in the summer. A few months into the season however, they find themselves around midtable. Panicked about missing out on top four, they sack their manager who was legendary player of the club and bring in a notorious German coach. The German coach then starts turning things around with a new brand of football, they beat Atletico in the round of 16, and then go on to win the Champions League.

21/22: An English club was expected to challenge for the title after spending big in the summer....

Yup, it looks like it's written in the stars that the English club you are referring to will win the Champions League this season and there's nothing that we can do about it.

It is what it is.

Home of Barca Fans