Champions League

FinBarcelonafan

Damn, I guess we chase bottlers, Stegen and Donnarumma. At least Stegen has CL win in his trophy case. :D

Xavi would never agree to sign Donna. Too bad with legs.

Richard.H

At times it felt like PSG were sleeping in the second half. Shocking display and lack of will by the entire squad. Just overall loser culture in the club. Not sure how you fix that

Birdy

[MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]

Well, I guess I was right.
25 min of intensity and pressuring their defense was enough

serghei

Has to be said though, PSG are clearly a clown team. It's official now. Mbappe smelled them right. They reek of buffoonery and imposture.

serghei

Jest remember. They needed Choupok Moting having the best 10 mins of his life to turn around fecking Atalanta in their best CL result ever.

JamDav1982

PSG under pressure defensively and struggling and front three just look at them and scratch their heads.

Would think likes of Messi after poor he was and missing pen would be doing more.. but nothing new. When going gets tough he wilts been familiar story in recent years.

Porque

Has to be said though, PSG are clearly a clown team. It's official now. Mbappe smelled them right. They reek of buffoonery and imposture.

Mbappe needs to learn to keep in line too. He has that blistering space that he can hold his run.

Screenshot-2022-03-09-at-11-08-59-PM.png

Would have been 2-0. Game over.

malvolio

1 goal - Donnarumma fuck up

2 goal - Neymar fucks up a pass that gets intercepted by Modric who darts through the whole PSG mid and defence and passes to Vinicius. Vinicius threads around 2-3 defenders and then it is 7 PSG players vs 4 Madrid attackers. Vinicius pass back to Modric who passes through to Benzema to finish.

3 goal - PSG restart after 2nd goal, mids get mugged and Marquinos passes to Benzema in the box

Haven't seen shit like that in a while

Home of Barca Fans