Champions League

malvolio

Of course they do.

When have players that dont defend it increases pressure on defence and midfield.

Seen it with Barca for years and now same again with PSG.

There is a reason no top coach would have Messi in their team let alone three of them not working.

Messi was an embarrasement and made them worse. While he did nothing and miss a pen in first leg when had ball in final third near enough whole game.

Yeah Messi told Donnarumma to fuck up like he did. Or maybe on third goal he told mids to get mugged by Madrid.

Go to sleep, you're drunk.

Rory

Worst gifts of goals I’ve seen in a long time. Basically handed the tie over after looking comfortable.

This PSG reminded me of Valverde Barca. Faked looking comfortable until shit hits the fan

JamDav1982

Yeah Messi told Donnarumma to fuck up like he did. Or maybe on third goal he told mids to get mugged by Madrid.

Go to sleep, you're drunk.

Haha you will never get it how front three and players like Messi not running causes issues for teams.

You were told how this would end up.

Still in denial.

Go to bed.

MagIX

no team in the world can win a CL with Neymar-Messi-Mbappe in front
no coach (with a functioning brain) would want to play in the CL with Neymar-Messi-Mbappe in front
no serious club would ever think that a team with Neymar-Messi-Mbappe is a winning team

serghei

Yeah that was odd. I think Messi ran a lot today, especially first half he was even defending. Probably very tired legs.

Started well in the first half, but completely fizzled out in the 2nd half. Didn't even see him except for that freekick over in the last minute.

FinBarcelonafan

1 goal - Donnarumma fuck up

2 goal - Neymar fucks up a pass that gets intercepted by Modric who darts through the whole PSG mid and defence and passes to Vinicius. Vinicius threads around 2-3 defenders and then it is 7 PSG players vs 4 Madrid attackers. Vinicius pass back to Modric who passes through to Benzema to finish.

3 goal - PSG restart after 2nd goal, mids get mugged and Marquinos passes to Benzema in the box

Haven't seen shit like that in a while

That was like page from Barcas CL playbook.

"How to embarrass yourself and lose in style!"

malvolio

It helps when the forward line helps the team in defence.

In general? Yes.

On those 3 goals? No. They surrendered in 15 mins basically.

After that front three were just fishing for balls to run into as they had to score. But I feel the blame here is more with Pochettino. He should have changed something after Donnarumma's fuck up rattled them. Should have took off one of Neymar or Messi.

gregorrin10

Messi with one good half in 4 tbh. 3 disaster ones. MLS for both him and Ronaldo. Legs gone.

Agree. At this point they're just hurting their own legacy by playing (or better yet, trying to keep playing) on this level. Age catches up to everyone, no matter how much money you got and how good you were in your younger years.

Home of Barca Fans