Champions League

gregorrin10

Latest shining star in Dortmund's collection of flops: Jadon Sancho. Haaland loading.

I usually agree with you on a lot of things. Not on this though. Sancho has actually been pretty good lately, United's best and most important player, arguably even more than CR. While the likes of Bruno have been largely underwhelming for a while now, while Rashford has been pure shit. Elanga, Sancho and even Fred carrying them most times this season, along with CR sometimes.

gregorrin10

Now is when we go heavy on the United bet?

If you're going there, might as well go full value and just go with a United comeback combined with a Cristiano brace. Probably one penalty and one tap in. Cause no one else is scoring for United. One more good Atletico counter changes everything though, hope it happens.

mc_lovin

I usually agree with you on a lot of things. Not on this though. Sancho has actually been pretty good lately, United's best and most important player, arguably even more than CR. While the likes of Bruno have been largely underwhelming for a while now, while Rashford has been pure shit. Elanga, Sancho and even Fred carrying them most times this season, along with CR sometimes.

Not much carrying happening to be fair.

fergus90

Sancho has improved a lot in recent weeks plus it's his first season in the Premier League. He's only 21 so bags of time for further development too.

I think he's a very good player personally.

Home of Barca Fans