Champions League

malvolio

Nah Barca and Real have highest revenues and spend more than likes of Liverpool and on par with City.

Keep peddling. We talking about 2 teams in LL. Meanwhile you'll have a top 7 in EPL once Newcastle get going.

Already 6 teams in EPL have market values of over 2 billions each.

Barcilliant

And to think some people wanted him here over Xavi, because 'he's got experience.' :lol::lol::lol:

He would be even worse than Koeman.

He took Juve to two CL finals. They lost to great Barca and Madrid sides.
Xavi was struggling before we made all those transfers. When you have shit players you can only rely on being tight defensively. Again under Xavi we would take a ,1-0 lead and he would try and shut up shop.
People have short memories. Xavi struggled when he played the B teamers. It's only when we got some quality in that we have flourished. It's not Allegris fault.

JamDav1982

Keep peddling. We talking about 2 teams in LL. Meanwhile you'll have a top 7 in EPL once Newcastle get going.

Already 6 teams in EPL have market values of over 2 billions each.

Peddling?

Yes two teams in La Liga who spend more and not got it right last few years.

Well repeated.

EPL is biggest league going. More teams with money. Well observed.

But as said your wee idea of 'if had more money would win' is clearly provable nonsense.

You switched to Mr La Liga now Messi oot!

Sensational.

fergus90

Bayern, City, Ajax, Chelsea, United, Villarreal, Liverpool, Real.

These are the kind of occasions where PSG tends to unravel, so despite the better front-line, I do think Real will beat them.

Only 'shock' I can see is Villarreal beating Juve, if you can call it that with Juve's current level.

6/8, can?t believe I backed Manchester United.

El Gato

Villarato!
All in all I actually dont mind current CL-EL Real-Barca scenario panning out as a Supercopa matchup with good (in other words scabby, cuz no way Real wins CL without a favorable bracket) draws to get us there and either club winning it. Would set up a fantastic La Liga season ahead.

El Clasico CL final is the biggest match to never happen and I hope we get it while we still have an ounce of quality in either side inherited from years back.

Home of Barca Fans