Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For as much money Chelsea have spent on various players their team is kinda underwhelming isn't it?

JamDav1982

We'd probably beat this Chelsea version. It's a far cry from the team that peaked last year in the CL semis and final.

Current Barca are far better than this Chelsea.

Brentford pumped them at weekend and something like 6 wins in 13 in the league and some of those wins been tight games with the mid/lower teams.

If season started now they would not even be in top four. Could even struggle from here for that.

Andresito

Staff member
Lukaku the definition of system player.

An absolute trash player whom Conte managed to look decent in Italy.

serghei

So many interesting players in Villareal. I think we should try to get one or two in 2024 or so if they keep it up.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Villarreal are super comfortable in possession. I remember RM being unable to dispossess them at the Bernabeu earlier this season, they would just pass it around and create chances. Same against United. Night and day compared to Atletico, and Emery is supposed to be a defensive coach too.

KingLeo10

Also, on the showing from Villareal v Bayern, I would put us in the tpp 5 teams in the world as it stands. We've been folding LL last 3 months.

Pool
City
Bayern
RM
Barca

Andresito

Staff member
For as much money Chelsea have spent on various players their team is kinda underwhelming isn't it?

Yes. Was thinking about who to take from Chelsea when the whole Abramovich saga started in case there would be a mass exodus. Close to none.

Home of Barca Fans