Champions League

serghei

Also, on the showing from Villareal v Bayern, I would put us in the tpp 5 teams in the world as it stands. We've been folding LL last 3 months.

Pool
City
Bayern
RM
Barca

I'd say we are not quite top 4, but after the big 4 Madrid included, it's us. We're not better than Madrid IMO, but they have a weakness when up against our style.

City matches up extremely well against them so I'd say they are knocked out in the semis. If by some chances they are lucky enough to avoid City they could win it.

Andresito

Staff member
Rulli finally living up to his potential? Been in no man's land for many years now. Not really rated by the national team coaches either.

gregorrin10

So many interesting players in Villareal. I think we should try to get one or two in 2024 or so if they keep it up.

Estupinian for sure. Would displace Alba easily. Pau Torres is interesting too, feels like he's been around forever. Not sure about Foyth, although he's having a spectacular game at RB, but he's a CB primarily, is he not?

serghei

amazing barca has beaten this real 4-0

The teams are very close. That result is also down to Madrid missing their best player and having a stinker, us being supercharged for it as well. In a CL match it would be different, and I think I'd give this Madrid the edge based on experience.

Our team is very technical and talented, but still raw.

gregorrin10

They'll be long gone by then if they keep this up.

There are some good ones, but the main credit has to go to Emery here. Top coach. Can't believe Arsenal (of all the loser clubs) let this man go, even making fun of him. But he does seem to particularly thrive in Spanish football more than anywhere else.

Home of Barca Fans