Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is Pochettino really in contention for big jobs?

By most accounts he lost out vs. Erik ten Hag for the Man Utd job. Real Madrid job he won't get if they want to sign Mbappe as he reportedly isn't a big fan of him. He's very likely getting fired when the season ends.

Where will he go?

Iniesta Ultra

Pochettino hasn't done shite and bottled PSG job.

He lucked once to CL final.

What has he won?

I can't believe you rate him higher.

At best I'd say they are equal. If Emery goes through Bayern, he is easily bigger name with the hype. Not close.

Yeah Emery's better than Poch. Poch wouldn't be anywhere with Villa right now.

El Gato

Villarato!

By most accounts he lost out vs. Erik ten Hag for the Man Utd job. Real Madrid job he won't get if they want to sign Mbappe as he reportedly isn't a big fan of him. He's very likely getting fired when the season ends.

Where will he go?

Should go Italy if nothing else on offer ATM to be fair
Would fit well there

FinBarcelonafan

Where will he go?

He lost his hype a bit. He had some new car smell when he left Tottenham but I don't think this PSG job is helping his case.

Losing CL with Neymar-Messi-Mbappe is very bad. (In normal people eyes).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should go Italy if nothing else on offer ATM to be fair
Would fit well there

Maybe Atletico if Simeone leaves yes. That might make sense.

Italy I don't think Inter and Milan are making any changes anytime soon. Juventus should probably consider moving on from Allegri's garbage football and modernizing their team.

JamDav1982

PSG wont be held against Poch that much.

Folk realise what a shit show that club is to manage and signing players that dont even fit in to way he wants his teams to play.

Joan

Emery blew his chances. He couldn't deal with pressure to win.

Poch is a highly rated manager and deservedly so imo. PSG is a tough task, because of all the big names, not in spite of them.

BerkeleyBernie

If Villarreal can survive the opening 20 minutes in Munich they have a very good chance IMO.

Because Bayern will start pushing higher and higher and play with a nearly suicidal high line. Could be a lot of opportunities for a goal.

Hoping Foyth is okay. He was key today.

FinBarcelonafan

PSG wont be held against Poch that much.

Folk realise what a shit show that club is to manage and signing players that dont even fit in to way he wants his teams to play.

Dude, Neymar-Messi-Mbappe.

It won't end well.

Too much money spent on their cute project.

It's disaster. The biggest disaster.

He will be blamed forever for it.

Just like Emery for 6-1 vs Barca.

Home of Barca Fans