Champions League

JamDav1982

Dude, Neymar-Messi-Mbappe.

It won't end well.

Too much money spent on their cute project.

It's disaster. The biggest disaster.

He will be blamed forever for it.

Just like Emery for 6-1 vs Barca.

No he wont. Wait and see.

Poch will be one of last blamed for that team and players he isnt even choosing to sign.

BerkeleyBernie

Villarreal must not sit back too much in the 2nd leg and attack instead, otherwise they will concede a lot of goals.

Need to learn the lesson from Salzburg.

Villarreal don't really sit back. They press but maintain their shape. Won a lot of tackles around their box with double-teams.

fergus90

The City vs Liverpool rivalry is giving me Barca vs Madrid 10/11 flashbacks. Looking the strongest in the CL, domestic cup semi against each other and a league showdown.

I picked City to win the CL at the beginning of the season and i'll stick by it but going to be an exciting run in.

El Gato

Villarato!
Maybe Atletico if Simeone leaves yes. That might make sense.

Italy I don't think Inter and Milan are making any changes anytime soon. Juventus should probably consider moving on from Allegri's garbage football and modernizing their team.

Yh Juve would do well to take him if Allegri for example decides to take Italy job when offered

I dont see why Simeone would leave. Hasn't he renewed last year again?

BerkeleyBernie

Villareal have plenty of attackers who are fast af. Not like Atletico that counter with slow attackers. Their counter will be a threat in Allianz too, just have to stay composed and play like today.

Yep. They're confident in their speed and physicality. They get to the ball and make it tough in 50/50s.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Villarreal don't really sit back. They press but maintain their shape. Won a lot of tackles around their box with double-teams.

They were very courageous today but Emery might approach the game too cautiously at Allianz out of fear. He is a small team manager at heart.

If past games are any indication, however, they should play just about in the same way.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yh Juve would do well to take him if Allegri for example decides to take Italy job when offered

I dont see why Simeone would leave. Hasn't he renewed last year again?

Apparently has some issues with Andrea Berta their SD. Maybe he leaves if they don't get rid of him.

Horatio

You're welcome
The City vs Liverpool rivalry is giving me Barca vs Madrid 10/11 flashbacks. Looking the strongest in the CL, domestic cup semi against each other and a league showdown.

I picked City to win the CL at the beginning of the season and i'll stick by it but going to be an exciting run in.

Yeah it is pretty nice to watch with the two coaches that are at helm. Just yesterday(or today?) Klopp said Guardiola is the best coach. Great rivalry.

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly. They played today perfectly. Sit back and super dangerous in counters. Basically how Atletico should have played if they had balls.

What always impresses me with Villa, they can make unbelievable passes and combinations. Very impressive.

Rassvet

One off matches between City and Liverpool could end up deciding the PL, CL, and FA Cup this season.

Pl title decider this weekend, then an FA Cup semifinal where the winner of that probably goes on to get the trophy, and then a deceent chance of them meeting again in the CL final.

Stunning stuff

Home of Barca Fans