Champions League

JamDav1982

Three of the four semis had fairly clear favs.

Only one was a close call really.

Maybe Villareal cause upset but cant see it. Be brilliant for Spanish football if they could.

Rassvet

I'm going in on with Birdy on the comeback. Hopefully Tuchel plays the same system as they used vs Southampton with James in for Loftus Cheek and maybe they can do it.

His lineup in the first leg was a rare L from him.

Morten

City is not safe, the other matchups, yeah.

No team is "safe" in knockouts, but City is a very difficult side to beat in a position like this, they will control the ball and not take too many risks as they are in front.

Atletico would have to be very clinical, they won't get many chances, one of the least likely comebacks imo.

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
No team is "safe" in knockouts, but City is a very difficult side to beat in a position like this, they will control the ball and not take too many risks as they are in front.

Atletico would have to be very clinical, they won't get many chances, one of the least likely comebacks imo.

morten ur such a pessimist

drink it up, real is progressing

FinBarcelonafan

It will be totally different game to the first one. We have seen often very one sided first match but then home team playing way better and going through.

Juve Vs Atletico
Real Vs PSG
Liverpool Vs Barcelona
Barcelona Vs PSG

It's never the same

Devils

Not sure which match to watch. Stunning.

May start off with Bayern/Villareal to see if Villareal can survive the onslaught for the first half.

soul24rage

It's hard for me to multi-view 2 games at the same time so I'm watching Bayern/Villareal on stream mute and RM/Chelsea through audio.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just don't see a way for Chelsea to come back from this. Also expect Bayern to go through but if Villarreal can make through the opening blitz Bayern will start to get nervous which should make for a great game.

Home of Barca Fans