Champions League

FinBarcelonafan

Villareal are on the ropes.

Gotta change something in the second half. CAn't see them not conceding if this stays the same.

They play exactly same way as first game. Created few chances. The best chances really.

This series should be over now, if yellow Submarine would finish their chances.

Rassvet

Villareal are on the ropes.

Gotta change something in the second half. CAn't see them not conceding if this stays the same.

Maybe but Bayern had like zero chances from what I saw despite their dominance in possession and positionally

KingLeo10

Liverpool would absolutely smash this Bayern lol.

:lol: They basically had a cinderella run against bums (Chelsea that season, Barca that season, Lyon) and were lucky v PSG in 2020. Team is not all that when things get tough.

El Gato

Villarato!
This is soul sucking. If we concede 2nd and either lose outright after or after ET, Carlo is on chopping block just for optics IMO

mc_lovin

:lol: They basically had a cinderella run against bums (Chelsea that season, Barca that season, Lyon) and were lucky v PSG in 2020. Team is not all that when things get tough.

Plus a competition format that fit Flick to a tee.

serghei

That season shouldn't even count as a regular season. IIRC Bundesliga started the season way earlier than the others during the pandemic.

Morten

Maybe they will advance here, but from the looks of things, i don't see them doing well against Liverpool over 180.
You could same about us and our chances against City over 180, i suppose.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern's final ball was horrible, but still 90% of that match was played near Villareal's box.

Eventually one of these crosses will reach Lewandowski for a goal. Villarreal need to be more aggressive in closing Sane and Coman down.

serghei

Maybe they will advance here, but from the looks of things, i don't see them doing well against Liverpool over 180.
You could same about us and our chances against City over 180, i suppose.

City have a very tough game vs Atletico. That tie is very much 50-50 so far.

Home of Barca Fans