Champions League

Devils

Villareal need a wide fast winger to hit Bayern on the counter as Bayern look vulnerable on the wing. Chukwueze would be ideal to bring on now.

KingLeo10

Maybe they will advance here, but from the looks of things, i don't see them doing well against Liverpool over 180.
You could same about us and our chances against City over 180, i suppose.

Yeah, Pool and City are a tier above the rest. I still don't know how Pep is doing it with not that talented of a squad (it's talented but Pool's IMO is clearly better).

Hoping Guardiola goes all the way this season and keeps our rivals at 6 CLs until Xavi is back to restore order next season :xavi:

ebc_99

Bayern were the best team in Europe under flick, they did not luck there way to the title. A change of management can make a huge difference to a team for good or bad, we should know that better than most. Naglesmann isn't in the same class, if Flick was still there they would be much stronger.

Morten

Yeah, Pool and City are a tier above the rest. I still don't know how Pep is doing it with not that talented of a squad (it's talented but Pool's IMO is clearly better).

Hoping Guardiola goes all the way this season and keeps our rivals at 6 CLs until Xavi is back to restore order next season :xavi:

From your guys perspective, of course.
I'd like to laugh at an oil club for not winning CL for as long as possible.

Devils

What on Earth is Nagelsmann doing? They're just spamming crosses like a David Moyes side out there.

He's being exposed.

I've always maintained the belief that at a top club the manager should not be younger than the senior players. It never works out.

serghei

The tie is definitely not 50-50, even if Atletico have a chance.

It is, Atletico are a bad match-up for City, just like Inter and 2009 Chelsea were for Barcelona. But let's say City might be a bit favorite since Atletico don't defend as well as in the past.

Home of Barca Fans