Champions League

KingLeo10

I mean from Reals 13 CL titles I am sure most of their fans can't name a single opponent they have played in 6 of them.

99% of RM fans become RM fans because they're compensating for something in their lives with the "prestige" of "supporting" a winning, European powerhouse.

We had our share of bandwagoners too from the Pep days but nothing remotely as bad.

I always cringe when some Indonesian lad on a RM forum thumps chest about "winning in europe is in our DNA" :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Exactly!

Makes me wanna puke when I see so called Barca fans in here talking about 'Big Benz' or 'Vini'. Not to mention the congratulations to Wolfe or Morten, as if they had anything to do with the result.

Fuck Real Madrid!

Screw real but can't help but respect Benzema. Man is also fasting. Vini is digusting and lucky Benzema converts whatever he manages to create.

serghei

I mean from Reals 13 CL titles I am sure most of their fans can't name a single opponent they have played in 6 of them.

They surely didn't play any elite side like Ajax in the 70s, Milan in the 90s and early 00s, Barca in the late 00s or early 10s, Bayern in the prime Robben era, United in the late 00s in the Ferguson era, and such.

They are masters at beating regular teams with issues. If some teams somehow make a final like an Atletico, or a Leverkusen or a Valencia, that usually don't belong in the mix, Madrid are there to put them in their place in the final. :lol:

Birdy

I know [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] was preparing to call the entire forum out. Man must be pissed right now :lol:

Well, not so much for not getting the W here,
more salty about the constant cloud of luck hovering over a meh team that doesn't deserve to be in semis.
The gap between the two teams was abysmal tonight..

Not pissed about Bayern, they didn't do enough to go through, so deservedly out

Slevinn

City will beat them. If they make it to SF that is, I wouldn?t be surprised if Atletico scores from the only time they shoot on goal and City misses 47 chances and scores an own goal in the 94th minute.

JamDav1982

Well, not so much for not getting the W here,
more salty about the constant cloud of luck hovering over a meh team that doesn't deserve to be in semis.
The gap between the two teams was abysmal tonight..

Not pissed about Bayern, they didn't do enough to go through, so deservedly out

The gap between PSG and Real was bigger over the two legs but didnt stop you giving it big licks when PSG went out.

Rassvet

One fine day KL will grow up and realise that there's no gain from being a wannabe cop on an anonymous Football Forum.

Guy's so dumb that he literally puts in hours digging posts and searching for similar phrases.

Go on dig up more random stuff you nonce.

Maybe one day. The guy has become so obsessed and unhinged that he can't even focus on a Champions League quarterfinal because he's too busy digging up your posts on redcafe and attacking different people on here.

Temptation

Maybe one day. The guy has become so obseesed and unhinged that he can't even focus on a Champions League quarterfinal because he's too busy digging up your posts on redcafe and attacking different people on here.

Funniest thing is a so called Barca fan twerking for Real and Benzema trying to teach people what to support. The guy is a closeted Real Madrid loving cuck who lectures people on supporting teams and players. The irony and his delusion is the funniest thing.

Barcilliant

99% of RM fans become RM fans because they're compensating for something in their lives with the "prestige" of "supporting" a winning, European powerhouse.

We had our share of bandwagoners too from the Pep days but nothing remotely as bad.

I always cringe when some Indonesian lad on a RM forum thumps chest about "winning in europe is in our DNA" :lol:

Sad fact is Real does have CL DNA. They can play shut and still win it while we can play brilliantly and still lose in the Cl.
We still haven't worked out this competition and how to win it while playing poorly. I think our style is one of the reasons for that.

Home of Barca Fans