Champions League

Horatio

You're welcome
Man City will take them out. I am fairly confident about that.

I mean just look at Chelsea's team. It's bang average, and they almost took them out.

I hope you don't jinx it. I will try to allow this post to give me confidence.

serghei

Sad fact is Real does have CL DNA. They can play shut and still win it while we can play brilliantly and still lose in the Cl.
We still haven't worked out this competition and how to win it while playing poorly. I think our style is one of the reasons for that.

I think the format plays to their strengths. Very small margins where luck plays a big part, and they always had physically strong players that can play these games with proper intensity while being technically very good too.

FC B

They surely didn't play any elite side like Ajax in the 70s, Milan in the 90s and early 00s, Barca in the late 00s or early 10s, Bayern in the prime Robben era, United in the late 00s in the Ferguson era, and such.

They are masters at beating regular teams with issues. If some teams somehow make a final like an Atletico, or a Leverkusen or a Valencia, that usually don't belong in the mix, Madrid are there to put them in their place in the final. :lol:

Or Liverpool, yeah, totally agreed.

Morten

Chelsea was very painful to get past, took everything we had, and they are a distant third.

Now, Chelsea under Tuchel are very strong in cups tbf, but the top 2 in PL are a notch above the rest.

serghei

Chelsea was very painful to get past, took everything we had, and they are a distant third.

Now, Chelsea under Tuchel are very strong in cups tbf, but the top 2 in PL are a notch above the rest.

With a bit of luck, which is your specialty, you will play Atletico. :lol: Which is like your pet in Europe at this point.

Horatio

You're welcome
Watch De Bruyne get injured in coming weeks and out to face Madrid(but yes first they need to qualify tomorrow).

cracken

Man City will take them out. I am fairly confident about that.

I mean just look at Chelsea's team. It's bang average, and they almost took them out.

You mean the bang average Chelsea team that won it last year...by beating Man City in the final? :lol:

FC B

I seriously doubt they win. How far can luck go? Today shit game and 30min good Vs PSG. Luck runs out at some point.

Not for Madrid bro, have you already forgot the 2016-2018 string of winnings due to luck, refereeing favours never ending for them when needed the most, blunders from the opponents in key moments and a solid play but never brilliant?

Home of Barca Fans