Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You're just setting yourself up for a Walker blunder. It's not like he never makes any.

This.

Whenever I see Walker he often makes silly mistakes leading to dangerous situations. Sure he has his great recovery speed but no guarantee he wouldn't have simply passed the ball to Benzema for a goal or something instead :lol:

serghei

This.

Whenever I see Walker he often makes silly mistakes leading to dangerous situations. Sure he has his great recovery speed but no guarantee he wouldn't have simply passed the ball to Benzema for a goal or something instead :lol:

All Man City defenders are genius blunder makers. Every single one is truly gifted in this area.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All Man City defenders are genius blunder makers. Every single one is truly gifted in this area.

Just a mentality/inability to cope with pressure thing.

KO tourneys are a different beast to league games with being under a lot of pressure in the moment and Man City still haven't always managed to cope well with it after all these years.

Horatio

You're welcome
Well...if we are going to assume Pep perfected his bottling art we should be rest assured and expect him to bottle back-to-back in the final.

Why bottle semi final if you can do it in final?

Morten

In a final anything can happen, would fancy our chances there, even against Liverpool.

I still have a hard time seeing us progressing against City over 180 minutes though, can "clutchness" alone really take us to the final? Cause football-wise it's not really that close tbh.

Horatio

You're welcome
Why such little faith in Liverpool? They DO have that mental fortitude that some claim Man City are lacking.
And they also have plentiful players that played 2 finals before. So pressure won't be as high as lets say if it were City in final.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Why such little faith in Liverpool? They DO have that mental fortitude that some claim Man City are lacking.
And they also have plentiful players that played 2 finals before. So pressure won't be as high as lets say if it were City in final.

I think Madrid owns their souls after first horror show though. PTSD might happen to Salah and his arm.

Home of Barca Fans