Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How can anyone in Barca watch all these teams and think we're fine with the same rotten core and underwhelming signings?

Laplacian

Oh and if they get Mbappe next season, another CL 3 peat could be on the cards for them :lol:

I have no doubt Rodrygo and Vinicius would start 100% of the time if they were in Barcelona. Rodrygo would be the first choice LW I have no doubts about that.

Vinicius as well.

And next season neither of them will be the first choice LW. Rodrygo will be 3rd choice at best.

Fucking unbelievable.

Joan

Rodrygo scored like 4 goals this season. Two to seal the league against Espanyol and two to launch them in the CL final. Unbelievable.

serghei

How can anyone in Barca watch all these teams and think we're fine with the same rotten core and underwhelming signings?

We're not fine. But it's football, not life and death. You have to appreciate Madrid in these times. What is fair is fair.

Barcilliant

I actually want Madrid to win the CL. As a Barca fan I'm embarrassed to say this but as a football fan I don't think I've seen a more resilient team. I hope they beat Liverpool in the final. I just think Liverpool are too well rounded to buckle under pressure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They are in a bubble where they double down after failure as think they know the truth.

At this point we've quadrupled. More actually.

Unbelievable. Thinking about it is getting me more annoyed than this Real Madrid comeback :lol:

Home of Barca Fans